autumn days | jude bellingham

"do you want hot chocolate?" jude asked. the two of you had been walking around the park for about thirty minutes. it was a crisp autumn day, your favourite time of year, so you thought it would be a nice idea for the both of you to take a walk around your local park, soaking up all the amazing scenery.

"yeah, go on then," you both walked over to the little hut that was in the centre of the park, which sold various hot drinks and confectioneries.

"can i get two hot chocolates, please?" jude said, his birmingham accent standing out strong against the german ones in the park.

"would you like whipped cream and marshmallows on those?" the kind old lady in the hut asks, nodding when jude looked at you.

"just on one of them please," he didn't want to mess up his diet too much.

when the hot chocolates were ready, you welcomed the warm feeling of the hot drink in your cold hands. you took a sip in hopes that it would warm up the rest of your body as well.

all of a sudden, jude starts giggling at you.

"what?" you question, laughing along with him.

"come here," he pulls you closer to him with your hand. he leans down and presses multiple kisses on your nose. "you had a bit of cream there," he boops your nose where the cream had been."

"thanks," you say, intertwining your hands together as you continue to walk through the park.

"what do you want to do later?" jude asks, wrapping his arms around your shoulders when he notices that you're shivering a little.

"i thought we could curl up on the sofa under loads of blankets, and watch spooky movies. how does that sound?"

"perfect."