006 | cause you love me

Arriving in Hawaii a couple days prior and spending the first two days there around the town with Lavender, they had headed to Target in afternoon hours of Father's Day so Adalyn and Lavender could get Jack a gift for the occasion.

"Quick Lavy, run from Dada," Adalyn grabbed ahold of the little girl's hand, slightly running as she done the same. "We can't let him know what we're buying, it's a secret."

Jack had a smile on his face while he watched the two interact, carrying an empty basket for what they end up picking out and slowly following behind them as Lavender directed them towards the toy aisle.

"Spiderman!" Lavender grabbed the push toy, showing it to Adalyn.

"Lavy do you think I'd want that?" Jack titled his head at her.  

"Dada no looking," she flicked her head back towards him.

"I'm not lookin' baby" he covered his eyes with his free hand.

"Let's steal this from Dada," Adalyn grabbed the basket from her boyfriend, watching the girl put the toy in there. "Yeah, let's put that in, good job. Now let's find something else for Dada, you got any ideas? What's something Dada uses or wears?"

"ummm.. shirt?"

"That's a good idea," she nodded, grabbing her hand again as she lead them in the direction of the mens clothes.

"And umm, Dada what do you want?" she looked back at him.

"Whatever you want to get, only a couple things though, not too much," Jack replied. "Just being with you is all I want."

"Oh-kayy."

"Don't be sassy with me little girl," he playfully spoke while shaking shook his head.

"What shirt do you want to get for Dada?" Adalyn asked as they entering the section, looking at the wall of t-shirts. "You got a lot of options."

"uh.." she mumbled as she wandered down past all he shirts at her level, glancing over each of them. "What's this say?"

"It says.." she crouched down and pointed to the words as she read them, "Pizza Planet. It's from.. uhh Toy Story."

"oo yummy pizza!"

"Should we get this one then?"

"mhm."

"Pick your size babe," Adalyn looked at Jack, a smile on her face.

"Yeah babe," Lavender repeated while also looking at her father.

Adalyn let out a small chuckle as the little girl turned her attention back to her, "And do you want to pick one more shirt?"

"Okay, umm.. what's up there?" she pointed at the ones above her eye level, causing Adalyn to put the basket down and pick her up so she could see better. "What's that one?"

"It's has a band name on it, like how Dada's in a band," she explained. "Do you like that one?"

"mmh yeah," she nodded.

"Now I need to get some skincare, and we'll get one more thing for Dada to get rid of this little wanna be moustache he's got going on at the moment," Adalyn circled her finger around her boyfriends lips. "Cause it's not attractive."