039 | without him

"Randy's calling now," Daniel gained the attention of the rest of the band who were all waiting in his hotel room for said zoom call from their manger. Gathering around on the bed as the called was accepted. "Hey."

"Hey, how's everything going over there?" Randy replied.

"We flew to Milan this morning, and then experienced some of the city," Jonah softly nodded. "We basically done the same as we did with Rome the last two days, it's been nice."

"Have you spoken with Jack yet and convinced him to continue tour?" he asked. "His girlfriend seemed perfectly fine in their little interview the other day so I don't understand why he went home."

"I offered to call him before, they all don't want to," Corbyn shrugged.

"We're not asking him to come back, Jack won't want to," the eldest shook his head. "I think it's best if we just cancel the rest of the tour."

"Why are you three boys, Zach, Jonah, Daniel.. why are you so protective of Jack being in LA, when there's no real reason for him to be there and he could instead be on the tour that all of you wanted?" Randy asked.

"Because he doesn't want to be here and we can't force him to be here," Jonah continued to be the only one answering. "Plus he has a real reason. He's not doing okay mentally, his girlfriend was just in hospital and is going through something quite major which he wants to be with her during. It's just not right for us to ask to come back."

".. Does it really matter if we cancel the rest of the shows?" Zach softly spook up, not want their manger to argue with him.

"Do you want to continue without him?" Randy more so suggested.

"No," they all shook their heads.

"That's the one thing we agree on," Daniel mentioned. "It's not right to do this without him."

"We've put so much money into this tour which we're now not going to get back, but if you boys want to throw it all away for a girl who could just easily come back with Jack if they want to be together so bad, sure, go ahead, you all can do it but remember this is your main source of income."

"Let's just call him," Corbyn heavily sighed.

"You call him then," Jonah ever so slightly raised his voice as he flicked his head towards the other boy. "But I'm telling you, I don't think it's going to end well."

"It'll be fine," he brushed it off while grabbing his phone from his pocket, finding Jack's contact and calling him with the phone on speaker.

"What do you want?" Jack answered through a huff.

"Could you come back to tour?" Corbyn asked, rolling his eyes at the boy's attitude.

"No."

"Just bring your fuckin' girlfriend."

"No. I'm never fucking going back. I don't even know why you think I would," he rambled. "I'm done."

"You're done with the band or the tour?" Daniel chimed in.

"Everything. I can't even deal with being around you boys for more an hour with ending up drunk, you constantly have shit to say about me and Adalyn. Fucking Kenzie was constantly forcing herself on me. I'm not going back just so you boys can be happy, I hated being there, just go on without me."