017 | can't you just be happy

As the band's lunch break came around, they all had ordered their food and ate while catching up on anything important things on their phones that they had missed during the past two or so hours of rehearsals.

"Are your girlfriends coming to Europe when we're there?" Zach looked up from his phone and around at the rest of the group.

"Nah it's only a month, Eva said it's really not worth it if we can't spend a lot of the time together," Corbyn replied.

"That's basically what Libby's saying."

"Val's meeting us in Paris, I'm so excited," Jonah mentioned with a smile on his face.

"Brooke said she wasn't going but she texted before saying she might so I don't know what's going on," Daniel chimed in. 

"Has Val booked it yet, Jonah? Is it expensive?"

"Not yet because she was waiting to see what Adalyn was doing and Adalyn hasn't been talking to her.." he explained. "But she worked it out.. it's I think twelve hundred just for flights and travel from Paris, London all that through to Dublin.
But she use to make that in a night so she doesn't mind spending it for a couple weeks away."

"In a night?!" Zach exclaimed, receiving a nod from him. "Bro I'm becoming a stripper."

"You do that Zach," Daniel laughed.

"Adalyn's coming to Europe," Jack spoke up, softly nodding at the elder. "She's bringing Lavender, and she keeps saying she's going to take the private jet and bring Valentina, Brooke and all them as well."

"Can she bring Eva?"

"I know she doesn't like Libby but if she's talking Eva tell her to bring Libby as well," Zach added.

"Ask Adalyn yourself," he shrugged. "I don't know how many people fit on the jet."

"She's your girlfriend, why can't you ask for us?" Corbyn furrowed. "Surely it fits more than five people."

"I don't know, okay," he let out a subtle huff. "I still need to confirm with Gabbie when I can have Lavy."

"Anyway.." Jonah brought the group's attention back to himself as he noticed the other boy getting annoyed. "Val's definitely coming, cause I don't know if we're gonna be able to go away for her birthday in October and this might be the last time we can get away overseas before baby."

"Isn't Randy finalising Asia, Australia and that for over October and November?" Corbyn asked.

"Yeah exactly, that's why she's coming to Europe," he let out a small chuckle. "It's gonna cost like double for her to go to either of those continents."

"Speaking of babies.. Adalyn's pregnant.." Jack mentioned, receiving a congratulations from everyone beside the second eldest. "I know she's telling Val and Brooke today so I thought I'd let you know before you hear it from anyone else."

"Poppin' them out, hey," Corbyn laughed.

"I'm twenty-three, I have one kid and one on the way, I don't have a whole army," he shook his head.

"Did Adalyn finally talk you into it?"

"What do you mean?" he flicked his head towards the youngest.