044 | you're the prettiest

Liked by AdalynBarlow and others

JackAveryMusic who is he????

view all comments

User51 OMG THE CURLS NOOO

User7 JACK?!???

AdalynBarlow he's my boy <3
     | User8933 @adalynbarlow "my boy" 😩
     | JackAveryMusic @adalynbarlow love
you 🤍

User783 omg that was the longest two days

User783 glad to know adalyn wasn't with someone new

User31 STOP IT SUITS YOU SM

august 7

———————

"Gorgeous.." Jack broke the slight silence as he walked into the bathroom where his girlfriend was staring at herself in the mirror, wrapping his arms around her and then looking at them both in the reflection. "we should probably leave soon.. don't really want to be late.."

"I look disgusting.."

"No you don't," he shook his head, a small smile appearing on his face as he glanced up and down at her long sleeve black mini dress she had choose to cover up the area's she didn't want anyone else to see. "You're the prettiest. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise."

"mh," she slightly groaned.

"And if your family's gonna judge you or make comments about you, they need to get their priorities straight," he added.

"so you think they're gonna judge me.." she mumbled her words while adjusting how the dress ruched over her stomach.

"I didn't say that," he quickly defended himself. "I genuinely think you look really good-"

"Can you just be honest with me, none of this bullshit," she more so demanded. "I'm giving you permission to hurt my feeling."

"Look at me," he moved his hands and turned her body around so she would stop looking at herself in mirror. "Like I told you the other day, I don't care how much your appearance changes I will always love you and I will always think you're the prettiest, okay? Remember that, cause it doesn't change with what I'm about to say."

"okay.."

"Yes, maybe your body has changed a bit, but it's normal so please don't beat yourself up over it. And although the pregnancy didn't end how we wanted it to, you were still almost ten weeks and your body was making changes to make a comfortable and safe place for baby to grow."