034 | i like the feeling

( TW!! there is mention of rape and talk
about self harm within this chapter. please
feel free to skip if the topics effect you in
any way. + a little reminder that you
are loved. <3 )

After arriving at her therapy session a few minutes after it had begun, Adalyn adjusted the sleeves of the hoodie which originally belonged to her boyfriend while she took a seat on the lounge across the Dakota, and receiving a small comforting smile from her therapist.

"How have you been?"

"mh," Adalyn shrugged as she lightly folded her arms over stomach. "I've been better.."

"Can I ask why you say that?" she questioned, a small frown on her face as she slightly tilted her head. "Let's go over what's happened since the last time I saw you, hey? Did you get your baby's dress that your friend made."

"Yeah, it's really cute, she's so talented," she said with a small smile. "And I brought baby a Gucci dress as well- and I know she's gonna grow out of it in like a day but that just means we need to have another kid."

"Do you want more than one kid?"

"mhm, I've always wanted three," Adalyn nodded. "But I'm gonna convince my boyfriend to do the IVF where you can choose the gender so I can have a boy so the dress won't be used again anyway."

"Is there a reason why you want a boy so bad?" the other asked to keep a conversation going. "Is it because you're already having a girl?"

"I guess."

"You can say your answer, I'm not going to judge you," Dakota reassured her.

"I just want a boy."

"Okay," she nodded. "What else have you been up to over the past week?"

"uh.. I had a girls night at my place like you suggested."

"How did that go?"

"It was alright," the younger shrugged. "I think they enjoyed it more than I did cause the whole time I just wanted to drink cause I thought my boyfriend was cheating on me and it's the only way I know how to deal with things."

"Did something happen between you and him?"

"I called him, the girl he's on tour with answer and things just sound like they were doing stuff together but apparently she taking advantage of him."

"Can I ask you why you added apparently to that?" Dakota softly furrowed.

"I don't know if I believe him.." she admitted, softly sniffling. "But I sorta have to.."

"Why do you obligated to believe him?" she continued to look at the girl who was sat there in silences with a confused expression.

"Well I cheated on him like only a few months ago and he forgave me. And also like.. I don't fuckin' know, like if someone tells you they've been raped, you can't just turn around and go 'I don't believe you', you know?" she rhetorically asked. 

"And like I trust him with my whole heart, like I love that boy and I don't think he's lying about something like that when he's publicly been accused of raping his ex.. but still part of me just doesn't believe him."