023 | no shit dumbass

"Helsinki, wuddup!" Corbyn cheered as he record a Instagram story for the band account with the rest of the band, beside Jack, in the back. "We here, in Finland, we made it. First show of the tour. Y'all better go hard tonight!"

"I believe there's still a few tickets left.." Daniel added as the other zoomed the camera into him. "If you sell it out, you just might get a new song!"

"And right on cue... here's our support act, Kenzie," Corbyn turned around as the girl walked into the room, swinging his arm over her shoulder. "If your also a fan of this lady come see us, tonight, right now, doors are open. She's on at eight, we're on at nine."

"What did I walk in to.." Kenzie softly chuckled as Corbyn stopped the recording, taking his arm off of her.

"Promoting the show," he replied while falling onto the lounge beside Zach, his attention mainly on his phone as he mentioned the girl and added a link in the story. "Tryna get it sold out."

"Where's the other boy, Jack?" she asked, seeing one of the other band members point over to the door. 

"I love you, text me later.." Jack said to his girlfriend on the other end of the call, as he joined the rest in the room. "Yeah, I will, after the show. I love you."

"Jack," Daniel turned his attention to the boy as the memory of seeing Adalyn at Los Angeles airport popped into his mind.

"one sec," he mouthed as he continued listening to his girlfriend talk on the phone. "Yeah, tomorrow, Thursday, I know. I'll call you later tonight anyway... okay I've gotta go, go to your appointment, don't miss it and text me the video later. I love you.. bye gorgeous."

"Now that you're done talking.. did you propose to her?" Daniel brought the subject up as he watched the boy pull his phone away from his ear.

"No," he awkwardly chuckled, attempting to just brush the conversation off. "She wants to wear it on that finger and she likes to.. I don't see why it matters."

"It doesn't matter," he quickly shook his head. "We noticed it so we were wondering since you never mentioned anything about wanting to do."

"Which isn't something you have to tell us beforehand if you do decide to propose," Jonah added. "Maybe do fill us in eventually though.."

"Well if it does, it's not happening anytime soon, she doesn't want to get married-"

"You have a girlfriend?" Kenzie flicked her head towards the boy which had taken really the only free space beside her.

"Yep, been together for like a year."

"The one you have the daughter with?"

"Sure."

"You and Adalyn haven't been together for a year yet, have you?" Zach chimed in. "I swear it wasn't until after Love Back came out.."

"Yeah.. it's like December when thing got official or whatever."

"So she's not who you have a kid with-"

"Why are you so fixed on who I had a kid with and whether we're still together or not?!" Jack slightly raised his voice as he interrupted the girl, standing up while keeping his focus on her. "If you wanna know so fuckin' bad just look it up online, I'm sure there's plenty of shit about it."