010 | oh my fucking god

The following morning Jack had woke up earlier than his girlfriend and after laying in bed for almost twenty minutes he finally got up and got ready for the day prior to heading out to the kitchen. Opening the fridge and staring at the contents for a few minutes as he decided on what to eat.

Making himself some breakfast and then sitting down at the island. Scrolling through his phone as he ate the food, glancing over towards the hallway every so often, hoping to see Adalyn walking down it.

As he finished it up, he let out a sigh while checking the time. Pushing the plate over to the sink to wash up in a few minutes before making his way down to the main bedroom, exchanging a smile with the girl just laying there in bed.

"Would you like something to eat?" he asked, leaning down and planting a kiss on the top of her head. "I've already eaten but I can make you before I go."

"mmh.." Adalyn hummed. "Could you maybe make me french toast? And if there's berries, some of them on the side?"

"mhm, of course," he nodded, kissing her lips a single time. "I'll go make it now while you get ready. What time's your therapy?"

"Not till one.."

"Okay, so you still got a couple hours," he replied. "Maybe you could paint some more of your artwork before you go."

"mh maybe. Now shoo shoo go make me breakfast Mr. chef," she grinned as she pulled the covers over herself more.

"okay gorgeous," he placed another kiss on her head.

Soon Adalyn finally dragged herself out of bed, picking up a shirt out of her wardrobe and pulling it over her body as she made her way out to the kitchen, taking a seat on the island counter, watching her boyfriend as he finished cooking her breakfast.

Plating the toast, then added a small chunk of butter and pouring maple syrup on top. Grabbing the plate and the small bowl of berries he had already prepared and taking them around to her, setting them on the table as he placed a small kiss on her lips.

"I love you, thank you," she watched the boy walk back around and wash his hands, while she picked at the berries.

"I love you," he replied, drying his hands off and grabbing his phone and keys off the table. "I gotta go now but I'll be home before dinner."

"Bye, I'll see you later.."

"Enjoy therapy," he blew her a kiss from across the kitchen.

"I love you," she said once again as the boy exited the apartment.

After watching Jack shut the door behind himself, Adalyn turned her attention back to the food, almost instantly gagging at the thought of eat it. Covering her mouth with her hand as she quickly got up and headed back to her bedroom and into the bathroom.

Kneeling down in front of the toilet and holding her own hair back as she soon vomited into the bowl — which only made her mind wander through what she had eaten over the past couple days to make her sick.

Once she felt like she had nothing left inside of her, she sat up and flushed the toilet while heavily exhaling. Her eyes flickered over to the vanity cabinet, moving over and opening the cabinet to search through for the packet of pregnancy tests.