026 | real mature of you

( TW!! sexual assault — not to the full extent
but there is mentions of non-consensual
actions in the second half of this chapter. so
please read with caution if the topic effects
you in any way. <3 )

Being the last down to the hotel lobby after staying up till almost four-am on the phone to his girlfriend, Jack and the rest of the band and small team headed to the venue in Stockholm, Sweden.

And as the soundcheck and all the other things they need to get done passed by, Jack made sure to avoid Kenzie as much as possible. Making sure he was around another band at all times despited how much he didn't want to make conversation with most of them.

Until finally the show time had finally rolled around and a group of three where in one of the green rooms, and the other two were off talking with their loved ones, while Kenzie was out on stage performing her half an hour set.

"Yo Jack," Zach gained the boy's attention from half way across the room as they both put down their phone. "Can you not stay up on the phone to your girlfriend all night again tonight?"

"Sorry that I want to talk with my girlfriend?" Jack replied in a confused tone, "What do you want me to say?"

"At least leave the room," he shrugged, continuing to speak in an non-angry way. "You talked for hours last night. I literally couldn't sleep because you were even trying to be quiet."

"Well you could've said something."

"Also just so you know, Libby and I are still together," he slightly changed the subject. "I just don't stay up to ridiculous times talking to her. I instead talk to her during the day."

"Oh yeah, let me just force Adalyn to cancel her appointments and get up earlier just so I can talk to her," Jack sarcastically replied.

"Zach mentioned earlier about you calling your child Cartier.." Corbyn chimed in. "I hope that's a joke because that's a fuckin' stupid name."

"And what if we do?" he furrowed. "It doesn't effect you so I don't understand why you care so much- or at all for that matter. She's our baby, not yours"

"Bro, you're torturing that girl if you call her Cartier," he responded. "Maybe if it was a boy, it might not be so much torture, but it would still be a little bit."

"Let's just gang up on Jack, hey?"

"I was being nice.." Zach furrowed.

"Real mature of you," he rolled his eyes, ignoring the youngest as he grabbed his phone and stood up, walking over to the table snacks and drinks and grabbing a few cans of White Claw, muttering to himself; "fuck it."

"And you're more mature?" Corbyn scoffed. "Gonna be drunk again? Not a good image when Gabbie tells everyone all you do is drink.. you're just proving her point."

"Funny how I was sober for like almost two months while we were back at home.. it's almost as if you're the reason I drink cause it's the only way I can now deal with your bullshit."

"You're just like your girlfriend.. no self control."

"Fuck off."

With that Jack let out a heavy sigh as he made his way out of the room and down the small hallway to his own greenroom. Only to be called back by their tour manager before he barely even stepped in the room. Quickly setting the cans down on the table just beside the door and then turning back around.

"Yes?"

"Don't get drunk before the show tonight," Dan replied. "We don't need a repeat of the first show."

"Nothing went wrong at the first show.." he furrowed. "If anything I enjoyed it more. Also if I want to have a drink, I'm going to so I actually have energy for this shit."

"You're going to get me fired, Jack. Just fucking listen."

"I don't care if you get fired," he shrugged while slightly spinning around and walking into the room, shutting and locking the door behind himself.

After their little over an hour long set and Jack preforming the same way he had for the first show with most his words being slurred, the band had begun packing up to head back to the hotel while the drunken one passed out on the couch in his green room within seconds.

Only to be woken up shortly after by Kenzie softly whispering his name and lightly playing with his hair, which made the boy let out a groan of annoyance as he turned his head away from her while keeping his eyes closed, not wanting to see the bright lights.

"come on pretty boy," she gently placed her fingers on his chin, turning him back to face herself.

"stop.."

"you know your girlfriend's cheating on you.." she said as she climbed onto his lap. "so do you care if we do this?"

"I don't care," he groaned in response to her first comment, slightly moving in attempts for her to get off of him — her second comment being said in an even quieter tone which is why he didn't hear.

"if you say so.." she lent down, placing a few kisses down his neck.

"Kenzie.."

"Yes pretty boy?"

"Get off of me."

"Babe.. I'm going to tell people you cheated on your pregnant girlfriend even if you don't, and took advantage of me while doing so, so you might as well do it so your little secret doesn't get out," she subtly shrugged.

"Fuck off," he slurred. "Don't tell anyone that shit."

"The door's locked.." she slightly mumbled, placing a few more kisses on his neck as she slowly rocked her hips against his crotch. "Your friends will never know.. there's no need to worry about anything."

"Kenzie, I'm being serious.. stop," he continued to shake his head.

"but babe.." her eyes trailed down to his phone which was about to fall off the couch as it lit up with a phone call from Adalyn, picking it up herself before he could. A smirk appearing on her face as looked at the boy and held the phone up to her ear.

"Baby!" Adalyn spoke with clear excitement.

"Sorry babes, your boyfriend's a little busy-"

"Kenzie!" Jack attempted to sit up and grab the phone despite how weak his body felt from all the alcohol he drunk earlier.

"fuck this shit," Adalyn muttered, while hanging up the call herself.

"Problem solved," Kenzie smiled at the boy, placing the phone back down then connecting her lips onto his..

[ ₊✧ 💋 ∘* ☁️ ⋆ 🍒 ༉˚ ]

A/N

:((