022 | see you in paris

After spending the whole of the previous day around Adalyn's apartment, enjoying their final full day together as their focus throughout the hours stayed on each other. The couple was now laying in bed on the Monday morning before Jack needing to be at the Los Angeles airport around midday.

"I wish I was coming with you," Adalyn mumbled against his chest as she lay on top of her boyfriend with a frown on her face.

"You can still always come," he replied, placing a kiss on her lips.

"Right here, right now?" she raised a brow as she let out a small giggle, "I get sex again?"

"Noo, come away with us. We like just had sex, I'm still worn out," he chuckled.

"You're so boring," she playfully groaned as she connected their lips for a few seconds. "... I'm gonna miss you but I still think me staying here will be the best for me. It's just a couple weeks isn't it?"

"mhm, I think it's three.. which is a little longer than what we done between me leaving and New York, but then we get the rest of the tour together.. and with Lavy."

"And I've got a lot more important things to be up for this time," she added. "And I have to be up early to talk to you cause Europe's the most annoying time zone."

"Maybe it'll make you finally go to bed before four-am," he joked, gently rolling her onto her side as he kept his arms wrapped around her body.

"You know what else will get me to sleep earlier, more sex to tire me out. But no, instead you tire yourself and I'm left waiting for more," she playfully complained.

"I know what's in your top drawer, so you don't you make use of it, huh?" he teased, whispering into her ear; "it wouldn't be the first time-"

"What are you talking about?"

"The other night.. I don't wanna sex, I don't feel well," he mocked with a laugh. "Then I wake up at like three and here you are goin' at it-"

"ahh- shhhh, shut it," she interrupted him once again while connecting their lips as she moved herself back on top of him, passionately kissing him for a few minutes before she pulled away again. "I can change my mind. And maybe if you stayed up for once, you could've had sex. But no, you're always sleeping."

"I wasn't sleeping last night," he raised a brow.

"Well I was throwing up last night, and you know that," Adalyn copied his actions as she sat up, placing her hands on his chest while continuing to look down at him. "I think you'd appreciate if I didn't throw up on you."

"Baby's gonna be a little devil," he gently squished her baby bump.

"don't call my baby a devil," she muttered while grabbed hold of his hands as she narrowed her eyes at him. "You can call me a freak all that you want- as long as you're letting me be a freak, BUT you are not allowed to call baby a devil."

"come here then freak," Jack sat up slightly and pulled her back down as their lips reconnected, instantly starting to move in sync as the smiles on both their faces became more apparent. "I've got some.. time to kill.."

After a little over an hour had passed and the couple were now at the airport with the rest of the boy's band, stood just away from the group with Jack's luggage placed beside them as their arms were wrapped around each other. Exchanging numerous kisses and sharing their final goodbyes