032 | now i'm debating

"Hi gorgeous," Jack answered the call from his girlfriend, taking a seat on one of the bench's in the hotel's gym since it was the only quiet place he could find. "How come you don't facetime me anymore? I miss seeing you.."

"I tell you everyday when you ask this.. I don't like how I look, okay? I look disgusting.."

"And I tell you every time that you never do, like ever, and I mean it," he replied. "Please stop telling yourself that.."

"But I hate the way I look," Adalyn groaned. "I feel like none of my clothes fit anymore. I look gross and I feel fat and I hate life."

"Are you at your place or Valentina's still?"

"mine.. two nights there was enough.."

"okay.." he softly nodded to himself as a million thoughts rushed through his mind. "What did you get up to today?"

"I only just got home like ten minutes ago and I'm just laying in bed," she explained, hearing a small hum from the boy. "and I'll probably just keep laying in bed until I fall asleep.."

"Have you eaten today?"

"mhm, I had food at Val's work before."

"Okay, at least you've had something.. And what about dinner? Are you planning on eating?"

"I don't know.." she mumbled. "there's like no food here and I don't trust myself right now.."

"What if we facetime and we can talk while you make yourself food?" he more so suggested. "Or even stay on the phone like this, I don't mind."

"but I'd have to go to the store."

"You could Postmates?"

"yeah but they never get the right things."

"You go to the store then," he let out a small chuckle. "Or get Uber Eats."

"I'm not hungry, Jack," she groaned. "I don't want food."

"Then don't get food just yet. Eat when you're ready to," he reassured her as he stood up again and started wandering around the room. "It's only like what? three-pm there, there's plenty of time left for you to decide on what you're doing for dinner."

"Can we talk about something else?" she sort of blurted out.

"Yeah, what do you want to talk about?"

"I don't know.. what have you been up to?"

"Just the usual.. traveling, doing interviews, preforming," he sighed. "I spoke to my manager earlier.."

"What about?"

"Rescheduling the tour.." Jack confessed. "But he said no.. and so I then followed up about getting Kenzie off the tour and he also said no to that.. so now I'm debating if I just go home.."

"Well will you?"

"Well I want to but-"

"Stop. Just stop, Jack," she interrupted while sniffling slightly. "I- you can't just keep telling me that you're going to come home and not do it. You don't understand how much I need you. You can't just keep telling me that you're going to come home, just to let me down again and again."