047 | i'm so in love

( TW!! non-consensual & forced acts
described within the second half of this
chapter. please read with caution if the
topic effects you in any way. <3 )

"If you girls sleep all night in you're own beds like the big girls you are.." Adalyn glanced between the pair as she was sat down on the floor in front of them, "we'll make pancakes for breakfast tomorrow, what do you say about that?"

"Yes pleasee," Eliana dragged her words out, leaning forward and wrapping her arms around her aunt's neck. "I really like pancakes!"

"I know you do," she pulling the girl onto her lap. "But will you promise me that you'll try to sleep all night in your bed?"

"I can try," she nodded.

"Can we have chocolate pancakes?" Lavender gently shook her shoulder.

"We can have whatever flavor pancakes you'd like," Adalyn agreed, moving her niece over slightly and letting Lavender sit on the other side of her lap. Placing a kiss on the top of their heads as her arms wrapped around them. "I love yous."

"I love you," they both repeated in snyc, causing a smile to appear on Adalyn's face and her eyes to slightly water up.

Resting her head against the top of both of their's for a few minutes, Jack soon walked back into the kid's bedroom, smiling at the girls before crouching down behind his girlfriend and joining in on their little group hug.

"aw cuddles before bed," Jack rocked them, placing soft kisses on the back of Adalyn's head.

"Dada!" Lavender lifted her head up while looking at her father disappointed.

"Yeah Dada, you're ruining the moment," Adalyn playfully shook her head as glanced over her shoulder at him.

"Jack not your Dada?" Eliana furrowed through a yawn. "He's your boyfriend."

"You're right," she softly giggled. "Jack is my boyfriend, but he is Lavy's Dada."

"Alright, time to read a story, then it's night night," Jack stood back up, and then picked Lavender up off his girlfriend's lap. "Lavy's turn to pick."

And while Lavender searched through the small selection of books, Jack watched Adalyn as she stayed sat on the floor slowly swaying her niece in her arms. Walking the small distance back over and carefully picking up Eliana — who was slowly falling asleep already — so Adalyn could stand up herself before handing her back.

Adalyn continued to sway her as she sat on the edge of the other girl's bed while Jack read out the story. Afterwards giving Lavender a kiss goodnight on her forehead, then laying Eliana down in her own bed on the other side of the room and giving her a kiss as well.

"goodnight Dada, goodnight Addie," Lavender sent the couple a smile as she was cuddled into her comforter and bunny toy.

"Goodnight baby," Jack returned the smile, blowing her another kiss as he shut he door behind them. As they stayed stood just outside the room, his arms found their way around his girlfriends lower back and he placed a few kisses on her lips. "I'm so in love with you."

"I love you more," Adalyn returned a couple kisses. "could we just go to bed now?"

"mhm," he agreed with another kiss. "I'll go lock up and whatever, I'll meet you there?"

"okay," she nodded.

Staying engulfed in one another for a few more minutes, then exchanging one last kiss and going their separate ways. Switching off the lights through out the AirBnB and making sure the front and back entry's were locked before finally making his way to their bedroom.

Adalyn sat her phone down on the bedside table and turning around to face Jack as he got into the bed beside her, instantly wrapping his arms around her and burying his head into her collarbone.

"did you see Val's still gone to Europe?"

"I don't care," Adalyn muttered while running her hand over the top of his head, making him look at her and almost instantly connecting their lips.

Her hand then wandering down his body and slowly running her finger underneath the waistband of his boxers while her kisses got more passionate.

"Adalyn.." he mumbled, gently pulling away from her and softly shook his head. "not tonight.."

"Why not?" she slightly scoffed, annoyingly pulling her hand away from his lower half.

"I jus- I don't know, I just.. think we should maybe take a bit more time.."

"Well I disagree," she attached her lips. "I'm not bleeding anymore so I'm fine."

"Shouldn't you wait-"

"I don't fucking care!" she interrupted him as she pulled away. "Just have sex with me."

"Ad-"

"Jack. Either you have sex with me right now or.. I'm gonna download Tinder and hookup with whoever the fuck's on that app. You choose."

"Adalyn, you can't-"

"Shut up, oh my god," she lent down, forcibly kissing his lips as her hand wandered back down his body, slipping straight under his boxers.

As Jack somewhat kissed back to keep her happy, her hand pumped his member a few times before she pulled her head away from his lips, more so watching what she was doing while pushing his boxers down slightly and swinging her leg over his body, lazily pulling her own panties to the side and sinking into him.

Adalyn's hands were soon positioned on his chest as she wasted no time and begun moving her hips in a fast pace yet with no particular rhythm. Her head tilted back slightly and her eyes gently shut while heavy breaths escaped her mouth.

While for him as small, quiet, and rather forced at times moans were let out, Jack's gaze mainly stayed on the girl, his eyes slightly watering up whilst studying her actions — with the previous distribution aside, he was easily able to tell she was acting more off than usual.

"Can you just fucking cum already!" she said in frustration, slightly hitting his chest as she then collapsed down onto him, burrowing her head into the crook of his neck and almost instantly bursting out in tears.

His arms wrapped around her, lightly running his thumb against her back and placing a few soft kisses on her shoulder. "you'll be okay.." he quickly wiped a tear away from his own eye before continuing to comfort her via his touch.

[ ₊✧ 💋 ∘* ☁️ ⋆ 🍒 ༉˚ ]

A/N

tbh this updates only taken ages cause
i've been putting this off writing that one tiny sexual bit which i debated on adding or not
but i felt it was important to the story