036 | not going anywhere

As the next morning came around, Jack was at the airport early and was already in another European country waiting for his connecting flight home while the rest of the band still in Munich was just waking up — three of the four still unaware of the boy leaving.

"Zach," Jonah called out to the boy in which he was sharing a room with. "Can you get up and get ready, please. I'm gonna get the rest in here, we need to all talk before we see Dan."

"yeah, yeah," he groaned as he rolled over in his bed.

After a little over an hour had pasted and the time approached eleven-am which was the time they needed to meet their tour manager in the hotel lobby, the band members were instead gathered in the eldest and youngest's shared room.

"Where the fuck's Jack, we've got like ten minutes till Dan's gonna be pestering us about getting downstairs," Corbyn complained. "he's always fuckin' last."

"He never comes with us in the mornings anyway," Daniel shook his head at the other's comment.

"Jack's gone home.." Jonah blurted out. "Like actually."

"Did he seriously fuckin' leave?" Corbyn raised his voice. "What the fuck?! What happened to us trying to get Kenzie off the tour-"

"Yes. He left this morning cause he wanted to be with Adalyn... she's really not doing okay, Val even told me so earlier in the week. And I know it's shit cause we still have many shows to do but we all just need to respect that Jack and Adalyn need to be together at the moment.. Europe's not going anywhere, we can always come back to do shows. We can't change Jack's mind so let's just be mature and talk about this."

"What are we gonna do tonight then?" Zach asked, softly furrowing his brows. "The idea of preforming without him just doesn't seem right.."

"Jack did text me saying that we can continue without him but yeah, it doesn't seem right," the eldest replied.

"I agree, it's not right," Daniel added.

"As annoying as it is, I don't really want to preform without him.." Corbyn agreed.

"So we'll cancel the shows-"

"Maybe we should just cancel tonight and tomorrow's shows, and then talk with Jack to see if he wants to come back," Corbyn quickly cut Daniel off. "The girls were supposed to be here like next week anyway so we might be able to get him to come back."

"Yeah we could but don't be let down if he doesn't want to come back," Jonah said — not waiting to the conversation to start an argument.

"Should we maybe release Love Somebody as a distraction while we figure this out?" Daniel suggested as the rest nodded in agreement. "I'll call Randy later and make sure it'll all okay to do today."

"Yeah we should!" Zach exclaimed. "Everyone's always begging for it."

"Then if Jack comes back and we continue tour, we can pick another unreleased song to preform instead," he added.

"Good idea," Jonah nodded.

"Not if, when," Corbyn shook his head at the other's comment.

"What if this is the end.." Zach spoke up.

"Don't say that," he shook his head. "I doubt there's ever gonna be an end, we're always gonna be brothers. If anything we'll just take another break but instead of it being for the album, it's till we're all ready to be together again."

"What are we gonna do now though?" Daniel questioned. "Like are we supposed to stay here in Europe since we have flights and hotels booked or are they gonna be cancelled and we can go home?"

"If we have nothing to do here, I'm gonna go home to be with Libby," Zach responded.

"I kinda wanna stay," Jonah said with a small hum. "Have Val still come here and have our baby free trip."

"Aren't you ever scared of fans running into you two out together?" the youngest asked. "Like I get the relationship side but isn't it different now that she's pregnant and you haven't said anything about it being your baby."

"Not really. I mean everyone know we're together, we've just never confirmed it," he shrugged. "Like we've meet fans while out together before, and from what I know they all respect us when we ask not to share our relationship."

"mh.."

"Isn't it like three-am in LA?" Jonah quickly furrowed while he looked down at his phone screen as it lit up with a call from his girlfriend.

"Yeah, something like that.."

"Why?"

"Val's calling," he said in a confused tone as he stood up. "I need to take this."

———————

Liked by JonahMarais and others

WhyDontWeMusic SURPRISE!! "HOW DO YOU LOVE SOMEBODY" SONG & MV OUT TONIGHT!! MIDNIGHT ET 🎸❤️‍🔥

view all comments

User953 HELLOO?????

SeaveyDaniel WOOOOOOOO

User62 Lets just ignore the fact tonight and tomorrow's shows got cancelled hey?

ImZachHerron i freakin love this song

User123 IVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS ONE!!
     | User04 @user123 TURN IT UPP

User013 WHAT HAPPENED TO EUROPE EXCLUSIVE?!??!

WhyDontWeMusic also we're so sorry for cancelling the Munich and Rome shows. a member's unable to preform right now. please enjoy this while we figure things out 🤍
     | User882 @whydontwemusic wonder
       who's making shows be canned

User654 funny how jack's the only one yet to share this post..

july 29

[ ₊✧ 💋 ∘* ☁️ ⋆ 🍒 ༉˚ ]

A/N

oo little cliffhanger