052 | anywhere that you are

"Addieee," Eliana dragged her words out as shook her leg, looking up at the girl cleaning the dishes after dinner. "can I please sleep in your bed tonight?"

"Yes princess, you can sleep in our bed tonight," she smiled as she looked at the girl.

"thank you," she wrapped her arms around Adalyn's legs as she waited for her to finish up.

"are you tired already missy?"

"mhm."

"Okay, I'll be like five more seconds," she explained.

She finished rinsing the last dish before putting it in the dishwasher, adding the little washing pod then turning the machine one and drying her hands. Picking the girl up, Eliana instantly buried her head into her aunt's chest.

"let's go say goodnight to Lavy and Jack," she kept her voice low as she walked through to the bathroom where the other little one was now having a bath.

"mh"

"Knock knock," Adalyn playfully spoke as she done so on the open door, causing the two to turn their attention to her. "Ellie ready to sleep, aren't you?" she received another hum in response as she moved the girl onto her side. "Do you wanna tell Jack where you're sleeping tonight?"

"with Addie!" she said with a little excitement in her tone, keeping her head laid on her chest.

"Are you taking my spot?" Jack gasped.

"We'll all sleep in there," Adalyn explained, slightly swaying the girl in her arms and placing a kiss on the top of her head. "it's the last night, let's have all the cuddles we can get.."

"Can I sleep in your bed too Dada?" Lavender gained his attention.

"Of course," he nodded. "Gotta finish your bath first though."

"I'm not ready to get out," she quickly shook her head.

"Yes I know," he chuckled at her.

"Ellie's going to bed now though.." Adalyn chimed in. "What do you say to Jack and Lavy, Ells?"

"good night," she mumbled.

"Good night Ellie!" Lavender replied.

         Putting Lavender to bed almost an hour later after she had stayed up watching a cartoon and reading a couple book to wind down for the night, Jack and Adalyn were now sat in the living under the dim light of TV — neither actually paying their full attention to the show.

"baby.." Adalyn slightly mumbled as she lifted her head up off of him.

"Yeah?" Jack turned himself towards her while pausing the show.

"I'm sorry.."

"What for, gorgeous?"

"you know how last week we had that moment and then I apologised and whatever.. I didn't actually mean it.. and I'm sorry, I actually do mean it now.. yesterday when we were out at the pool I sorta realised how much I disrespected you that night last week and I'm really really sorry.."