053 | i really hate it here..

Arriving back in Los Angeles early that morning, the couple took Eliana out for breakfast at a cafe on the way from the airport to the Barlow's house, before dropping her home once Xavier and Emily were awake.

Then spending the rest of their morning doing the errands they needed to do prior to the early afternoon hours approaching, in which they finally done the thing mainly Adalyn was dreading, heading home to her apartment.

Stepping inside almost instantly brought back the memories and all the sadness she was experiencing there only two weeks ago.

After moving their suitcases and few grocery bags inside the door and closing it behind them, Jack wrapped his arms around his girlfriend's waist from behind, placing a few kisses on her shoulder while resting his head there.

"you okay?" he whispered.

"I'll be okay," she slightly sniffled, nodding her head one singular time as she took his hands off of herself and walked more into the apartment.

"It's okay if you're not, remember that," he grabbed the grocery bags and followed her into the kitchen.

"yeah but I'm fine," she muttered, shrugging it off.

"... Are you going to keep going to therapy every week now that we're back?" he glanced over at her as he started unpacking and she sat herself up on the kitchen island.

"I don't know if I can be bothered to.." she picked at her lips, causing her words to be jumbled to together.

"I can come with if you want," he sent her a small comforting smile.

"I don't need you to come to everything with me, Jack," she almost bluntly replied, more so eyeing him down now. "I can do things on my own."

"Okay," he nodded.

Falling into silence, Adalyn continued to sit there watching him as he unpacked the groceries. She grabbed her phone and got off the counter top, mumbling to her boyfriend that she was heading to her bedroom as she done so.

And once Jack was done, he grabbed their suitcases and rolled them down the hallway as he headed to the bedroom himself. Softly shaking his head and letting out a chuckle as his eye's met Adalyn's.

"are- are you just gonna stand there?" small moans escaped her mouth while she continued to touch herself with her vibrator.

"Yep," he smirked as he folded his arms and lent back against the door frame, his eyes not once leaving her.

"I'm.. gonna make it har- hard for you to resist me.." she sat up, leaving the toy running on her clit with the thin lace fabric of her panties loosely holding it in place.

Pulling her hoodie off, she poorly chucked it to the side as she continued to softly moan with her head slightly tilted back while she slowly rocked her hips into the touch of the vibration.

Her hands finding their way to the back of her bar, swiftly unhooking up and throwing it over towards her boyfriend as best she could, causing him to let out another chuckle, while biting down on his lip to hide the wide smile forming on his face.

Lifting her hips up and pulling down her panties, lazily kicking them off under the sheets before positioning herself comfortably and grabbing her vibrator again, placing it back on herself.