054 | why did you leave

"Okay, gorgeous, I gotta go," Jack ran his hand over his girlfriend hair as she laid on the lounge in the living room watching Netflix on the TV, placing a kiss on her lips. "I'll hopefully only be like forty minutes."

"okay.."

"What are you watching?" he looked over his shoulder, watching the show himself for a couple seconds, then turning back to her. "Thirteen reasons? I thought you had stopped watching this?"

"I wanna know how it ends.."

"Well we'll watch it when I get home, okay? I don't really want you watching it alone.. please Ads, could you watch something else while I'm gone?"

"shut up.." she muttered, reaching over for the TV remote and turning the volume up a little.

"Gorgeous.."

"I won't do anything.. I'll just be laying here, I promise.."

"Okay," he turned her head towards him and placed another kiss on her lips before she turned back towards the screen. "I'll fill up your water for you, do you want any food?"

She shook her head.

"Alright," he nodded.

Leaving his girlfriend, Jack headed back down the hall to their bedroom. Walking around to the other side of the room and grabbing her drink bottle and phone off her beside table before heading out of the room again. Filling up the bottle with ice cold water, just how she likes it, then taking it over to her.

"Water, phone," he explained as he sat them down on the table in front of her. "I'll hopefully not be too long, call me if you need anything and I'll leave early."

"okay.."

"I love you"

"I love you.." she repeated back to him.

"I'll see you later, gorgeous" he lent down and placed a kiss on her forehead before walking over towards the apartment door.

"hey Jack.." Adalyn poorly called out to him, causing him to turn around and walk back towards her as he let out a small hum. "can we go get tattoos later..?"

"Yeah, okay, sure," he said after looking at her confused for a moment. "Do you wanna stay at my place tonight instead of here again? I can see if my mates available, he can come do the tattoos there.."

"sure.."

"Okay, I've actually gotta go now, I'll see you in a bit, I love you," he kissed her once more.

         "You're late," Randy's arms were folded, eyes following Jack as he entered into the office, taking a seat across the desk from him. "Do you care to explain where you have been the last twenty minutes?"

"I was stuck in traffic," he shrugged.

"And why didn't you leave earlier?" he slightly tilted his head. "You know there's traffic in LA, you know to plan accordingly."

"I got caught up making sure my girlfriend was okay because she doesn't have the best mental state at the moment and like you know, I'd rather her not kill herself."

"Also what happened to your hair?"

"I shaved it off.." he said in a duh tone, watching his manager shake his head. "You can't control what I do."

"Alright.. and why did you leave tour?"

"Because I didn't want to be there," he simply replied. "Now question for you, why the fuck did you call Fletcher on us when we were at the hospital? Do you know why we were there?"

"Your girlfriend's pregnant, I've been told," he nodded.

"Was. She was pregnant. She miscarried the baby which is why I came home and met her at the hospital. That was a fucking emotional day and you decided that you'd pay Fletcher to show up and disrespectfully shove a fucking camera in our faces."

"Do you know how fucked up that is?" Jack continued, his voice still raised as his eyes begun to water up in anger. "Extremely. We were at the fucking hospital, Randy, you could've just let that go unannounced to world and maybe I just would've fucking considered going back on tour."

"You're twenty-three, there's no need to start crying over this," he scoffed. "Also people would've started questioning your 'personal circumstance' that made you leave tour so you should be glad that it's already out there that she was in the hospital, saves you having to explain."

"It should've been our thing to share though! No one should ever unwillingly have a camera in their face while leaving a hospital. If you had've sent him to the airport- I still wouldn't have answered any of his fucking question but fair game, but the hospital with my girlfriend who had just been told that she was losing our baby, do you seriously not think that's fucked up?"

"I'm sorry about the baby, Jack," Randy replied with little emotion in his tone. "But maybe you should've been more careful-"

"It wasn't her fault?!" he interrupted. "She was trying so fucking hard to get through this pregnancy because it's all she's wanted, so don't start blaming her for loosing our baby."

"This pregnancy? So this isn't the first time?" he furrowed. "Also I wasn't blaming her, I said you should've been more careful.. clearly preventing having another child isn't a priority of yours."

"Maybe I want another kid," he folded his arms as he lent back in the seat. "Why's that never a thought when everyone decides to hate on me for getting her pregnant."

"Jack, I'll be honest with you, you're fucking up your life.. you serious need to wrap your head around the fact that you're twenty-three, you still have plenty of years to have kids, just because you have a three year old it doesn't mean you need to keep popping them out so soon."

"If you're not going to back to the band, at least do something with your life that's going to be worth it in the future," Randy continued. "All the other boys want to start making solo music so why don't you do something that furthers your dreams as well."

"I just might," he shrugged. "But I don't need your help, or need you to tell me how to live my life. I'm happy with the life I have. And before you ask.. no, I'm not going to consider going back to the band, I can't deal with seeing half those guys."

"What ever happened on tour?" he asked, watching Jack stand up from the seat. "Why didn't you want Kenzie there? Why were you constantly fighting with Corbyn in particular?"

"Corbyn pissed me off and Kenzie assaulted," he explained, his hands placed on the table as he held eye contact with his manager, letting out a huff as he stood up properly and slowly walked backwards towards the door. "Okay? Now I'm done with all you, I'm gonna go try and do normal things."

[ ₊✧ 💋 ∘* ☁️ ⋆ 🍒 ༉˚ ]

A/N

updating two days in a row??
who is she??