013 | going to put you first

"I feel so lazy," Adalyn groaned as dropped her phone down on the bed and she turned around to the boy beside her. "Today was supposed to be an us day and I've ruined it by spending all day in bed. Like I didn't even see your friends earlier before they left."

"It's okay gorgeous," Jack placed a kiss on her lips. "They don't mind, they understand that your not feeling one hundred percent."

"But I've ruined your birthday-"

"No you didn't ruin anything," he politely interrupted her, softly shaking his head. "I promise. I had fun yesterday, and I've had best day today, just laying in bed with you."

"You know you woke me up when you came to bed last night.." she mentioned.

"I know, you started cuddling me.."

"Yeah and you had the shits cause you were extremely drunk and didn't want cuddles.. and it made me sad," she frowned.

"I'm sorryyy," he pulled her in closer to himself, planting a kiss on the top of her head. "You can have all the cuddles tonight."

"You were singing to your phone last night as well," she added, lifting her head up and look up at him. "And like talking to yourself, it was cute."

"I opened my phone this morning and found those voice note.. honestly, the lyrics and beat go hard," he chuckled. "Even when drunk my brain's thinking of song ideas."

"Are you gonna finish it?"

"Probably," Jack nodded.

"For yourself or the band?"

"um I think I'm just going to keep it to myself for now and then 'in the future' if we're somehow ever struggling to come up with something I could share it."

"You know if you leave the band I'll do anything to help you succeed on your own," she quickly replied. "You don't seem very happy whenever you talk about them and tour.. and like you came inside me and that makes me happy, so I'll do anything to make you happy."

"Why do you have to word things weirdly?" he laughed, playfully shaking his head at her.

"Fine.. you've done something to make me happy, so I'll do anything to make you happy as well," she reworded. "Is that better?"

"I just don't want to let them down.." he softly sighed. "The guys are looking forward to it and Randy's already telling me not to get any shows cancelled or there will be consequences.. so I'll just push through them. Plus I love meeting fans and I'll feel terrible ruining everything."

"Dakota, my therapist, told me the other day that 'as long as your happy, that's all that matter's' and how if you doing something to keep other people happy but it's not making yourself happy, it's not good for you.. so I think you should take that in as well."

"You make me happy," he smiled at the girl, quickly placing a kiss on her lips. "As long as I have you, Lavy and baby, I'm happy."

"Did you tell your friends last night about baby?" she changed the subject.

"Yeah I did," he nodded. "Molly said you look tiny," he added, since it was true and because he wasn't sure with how she'd cope with her body starting to change so rapidly. "And they were all supportive."