011 | it looks good on you

"Adalynnn," Jack playfully sung as he knocked on her bedroom door, his eyes glancing over the bags then to the girl sat on the floor in front of her bed with her back towards him.

"What are you doing home?" she flicked her head back at him, leaning forward and using her arms to cover the present she was in the middle of wrapping. "Stay over there!"

"We finished early," he chuckled, leaning against the doorframe per her request. "What are you doing?"

"Nothing. Close your eyes, let me finish this."

"So demanding today," he joked, holding one of his hands over her eyes. "You shouldn't have even brought me anything."

"Who said this is for you?" she replied while tapping down a piece of the paper as she went back to wrapping.

"And that's why you're not letting me see, huh?"

"Just shhh."

"How was therapy today?" he changed the subject of as he waited for her to finish up.

"It was good," she quickly looked back at the boy, seeing him stand there still not looking at what she was doing. "We talked about Lavender."

"Better be only good things.."

"Of course! Who do you think I am? She asked how Hawaii was and I told her how I like spending time with Lav and Ellie because they keep me on a schedule or whatever so now she's given me a task spend like ten minutes at night to plan a rough schedule and write down things I need to do the following day so I feel like I'm actually completing something."

"You sound really happy," he smiled at the girl as he pulled his hand away from his eyes, watching her as she continued to wrap the present.

"I am happy," she agreed, flattening the last piece of tap on the gift before turning fully around to look at him. "And just so you know if have sex is on my to do list, you must obey my therapist's rules as well."

"Right," he chuckled while nodded. "Can I come
over now and kiss you?"

"No, just go to the living room, I'll meet you out there in a minute," she grabbed the few things from around her as she received a slight frown. "Let me clean up. I love you."

"I love you too.."

As Jack walked away, Adalyn chucked all the trash and extra boxes into one of the empty shopping bags. Moving her own bags off the bed and placing the over near her wardrobe to deal with later before grabbing the trash one and headed out of her bedroom.

Quickly shoving the bag away in her guest room, shutting the door and then headed out to her boyfriend. Smiling at him while walking over and sitting down on his lap, wrapping her arms around his neck and placing a kiss on his lips.

"Somethings happened hasn't it?" he furrowed at her, his arms wrapping around her lower back as he looked into her eyes. "Or are you tryna make up for buying me a present?"

"No, I'm just happy," she smiled as she placed another kiss on his lips. "I had a good day... am I not allowed to be happy?"

"No, I love seeing you happy," he quickly shook his head. "It looks good on you."