007 | soaking in the sun

As their last day with Lavender came around, Adalyn had prepared a picnic lunch on the beach for the three ahead for the little girl going home to her Mother, and the couple's flight out of Hawaii later that same night.

Sat on a picnic blanket, the sound of the waves crashing and other children and families having fun all around them as they ate their food. While Adalyn's gaze was heavily focused on Lavender, Jack would glance at his girlfriend every so often with a smile on his face.

"stop lookin' at me," Adalyn turned her focus to him as she muttered.

"how would you even know if you're too busy looking at her," Jack teased, placing a kiss on her cheek after whispering it to her.

"I can feel you," she grabbed him by his neck and pulling him back in, connecting their lips for a second.

"Dada!" Lavender flicked her head toward the couple, a slight disgusted expression on her face from seeing them. "Dada stop kissing Addie!"

"Addie's kissing me," he playfully argued.

"I'm all done, Dada, see," Lavender changed the subject, holding her hands up in the air and opening her mouth to show she was finish with her lunch.

"Good job baby," he smiled at her. "Let your food settle for a couple minutes and then do you want to go swim? Get all your energy out before you go home to Mama."

"Yes please! Addie come swimming?"

"No thanks cutie," she softly shook her head with a small frown. "I'll stay here and look after all our stuff while you and Dada swim."

"Why?"

"I just like soaking in the sun, getting a nice tan."

"Addie's boring that's why," Jack laughed.

"Addie swim in the pool," she furrowed.

"Yes she did swim in the pool with us?" he nodded.

"Why not the beach?"

"Because she doesn't want to, okay baby?" he reached forward and picked her up, sitting his daughter on his lap. "Maybe next time."

"When do I see you again?"

"um.. Addie's going to come pick you up, and you're going to fly with her all way to Europe to see me, does that sound like fun?" Jack watched her nod as he soon moved his attention to his girlfriend. "Are you okay to do that? I haven't even asked yet.."

"Yeah, I'll do it," Adalyn nodded.

"Dada where's Euurope?" she dragged her words out slightly as she tired to remember what place he mentioned.

"All the way across world, it's going to be a long flight," he explained.

"How long?"

"Probably all day.."

"All day?!"

"Cutie, we'll fly home to Dada's house and you can sleep all the way there," Adalyn gained the girl's attention, receiving a nod from her. "And then if my friends come we'll take the private jet, very fancy, and then you can run around, play, get allll your energy out and then sleep at bed time."