018 | i was waiting for you

After spending the previous afternoon and night in with his girlfriend, in a lot better mood than he was only a few hour beforehand, Jack debated for a while whether or not he was going to go to spend the Thursday with his band.

And although the couple had stayed up till the early hours of the morning and had woken up after the studio session with the band's producer friend had begun, in the end he decided to make an effort to show up while Adalyn was at therapy in the afternoon hours of the day.

As more than a few hours pasted by, ultimately Jack was glad he did go. Him and all the others ended up losing track of time as they put their all into a new track they were creating. And whilst calling it a day early than the rest of the band, it was still nearing eight-pm by the time he arrived home to his girlfriend's apartment.

Sending her a smile and exchanging a quick hello as he walked in the door, dumping his keys down on the little dish on the kitchen island, looking at Adalyn sat on floor of the living room in slight confusion as made his way over to her and took a seat on the lounge just behind her.

"Doing your nails, are you?"

"mhm, look, my nails are long now" she smiled as she pulled her hand out from under the light and wiggled her fingers in front of his face to show him. "I saw Doja doing her nails so I brought all this stuff to do mine, and it came while I was out earlier."

"Doja Cat, of course," he let out a small laugh as he moved himself onto the floor beside her, placing a kiss on her lips. "Have you eaten dinner yet?"

"I was waiting for you.. and you were taking your time.." Adalyn slightly mumbled as she painted a layer of top coat over the one nail she had been working on and putting it back under the light. "So that's why I started doing my nails instead."

"I didn't even realise how long it had been, I'm sorry," he planted kiss on her cheek. "You finish that up and then we'll go make dinner."

"I am finished," she pulled her hand out once again and this time climbed onto his lap as she wrapped her arms around his neck, whispering into his ear; "do you need to let out your anger again tonight before dinner?"

"I had a good day today," he chuckled while shaking his head.

"But I want you to," she frowned. "It's hot when you do."

"But I want you to," Jack mocked her, letting out a small laugh.

"please babe.. I'd really appreciate it" she mumbled her words while she shifted back slightly on his legs. "I'm craving in."

Jack's arms moved from around her lower back to resting across the lounge, watching the girl with a slight smile as she undone the button of his jeans and then her eyes meeting back up with his as she unzipped them.

"Where's the consent?" he playfully raised a brow.

"sshhhh-" she cut herself off as leant forward and connected her lips onto his, moving her body closer to his again and slowly starting to rock her hips against his crotch.

"god I love you," he muttered between kisses.

"trust me I can tell," she giggled.

       A few hours pasted by and the couple had already showered before making and eating dinner. And now, at almost eleven-pm, they made their way back to the living room, and Adalyn sat on Jack's lap once again — this time facing away from him while she painted his nails after she had talked him into it.