033 | the best for you

After spending the Thursday morning traveling from Berlin to Munich, everyone had dropped their belongings off at the new hotel before most headed out again for lunch. And while they were gone, Jack was in his hotel room, deep in his thoughts about what he wanted to do.

But in the end he sent a text to the band's group chat asking them if they could come to his hotel room, then turning his phone off and staring blankly at the ground while running his fingers through his hair as he waited for them.

And after about half an hour, three of the band members had each made their way to the boy's hotel room and were spread out around the space as the final one arrived, letting out a sigh and folding his arms as he looked at Jack.

"So..?" Corbyn raised a brow.

"I think I want to go home.." Jack broke the slight silence while glancing around the group.

"Why?" Jonah softly furrowed at the boy. "Is everything okay?"

"I don't want to let everyone down but like at the same time, I'm letting Adalyn down by being here and like.. she's going through a lot, like on the side of pregnancy, and she just needs someone with her. I can't let her be alone, I can't lose her."

"And also I know you all think Kenzie's this like sweet girl and like whatever, but I don't like her, I don't like being around her," he continued to ramble. "And I've spoke to Randy about getting her off tour and even said I'll leave if he doesn't do anything and still he won't do anything so.."

"Why don't you want her on tour?" Zach asked. "I thought you weren't coming to soundcheck and such so you wouldn't drink?"

"yeah well that, but also she's ruining my relationship.." he mumbled.

"Just fuckin' say no to her, if you're letting her ruin your relationship that's your problem-"

"Stop!" Daniel interrupted Corbyn before looking back at the other boy. "If we talked to Randy and got a new support act will you stay?"

"I.." Jack subtly shook his head. "I've already asked multiple times, he won't.."

"If more than one of us says something, he's more likely to listen," he explained. "Please just stay for at least tomorrow's show and the one the next day in Rome, then we have a couple days off, and if Randy's still done nothing, then you can make your decision.."

"but I want to be with Adalyn.."

"She's literally going to be here in like basically a week," Corbyn threw up his hands in frustration as let out a scoff.

"It's closer to two.." Jonah corrected him while his eyes stayed fixed on Jack. "Is Adalyn okay?"

"She's just.. I don't know.."

"Val mentioned that she doesn't think she's doing okay.."

"I don't think she is.." Jack agreed. "I barely slept last night cause we stayed on the phone so she wasn't alone and wouldn't do anything- well she was asleep most the time but I just couldn't sleep cause I was scared of her waking up and me being passed out and not able to be there for her when she needed me."

"Do you want to give things a couple days and see how things go, or do you want to as soon as possible?" Jonah asked, then glancing at the rest of the band. "I don't know where you boys stand but personally I think you, Jack, should make the decision that's the best for you and your mental health."

"I mean I'd like for tour to continue but if you think leaving will be better for you then.. that's okay," Zach chimed in with a small shrug.

"mh.."

"We waited two years for this, do you realise how selfish you're being?"

"Shut the fuck up!" Jonah scolded the second eldest. "It's not the end of the world."

"Dan's right.. all you do is drag us down," Corbyn muttered, rolling his eyes as he slightly wandered away from the group — yet while staying in the hotel room.

"Jack, do you want to go back home today, or like as soon as possible?" Daniel questioned.

"I don't know.." Jack sighed. "I want to be with Adalyn but it's gonna let everyone down."

"Could you maybe work with Gabbie to have Lav sooner? Then you'll be with both Adalyn and Lav while staying on tour," Daniel more so suggested. "I know she's not very open to things at times but maybe if you explain the situation she might."

"I guess I could.."

"Talk to Adalyn when she's awake later and see what will work and make the decision that's best for you two, okay?" Jonah replied as he watched the boy. "Don't worry about us, don't worry about the fans, we'll be able to work it all out, they'll understand, it'll be okay."

"We'll let you have some space to think about everything on your own," he continued, standing up as he made the youngest beside him do the same. "Just let us know what you want to do."

"I'll call Randy and see if he can actually do something about Kenzie," Daniel added as he also stood up.

"Alright," Jack sent the group a singular nod while he begun to think about the situation once again.

"And at least take us into consideration at bit," Corbyn commented through a small huff.

"Don't listen to him," the eldest shook his head as the four made their way out of the room.

[ ₊✧ 💋 ∘* ☁️ ⋆ 🍒 ༉˚ ]

A/N

do people still wanna read this?
i feel like i took a week off and now
no one's active :/