012 | to the hottest dilf

Liked by JackAveryMusic and others

AdalynBarlow happy birthday to the hottest dilf <3

view all comments

JackAveryMusic thank you gorgeous🤍

User203 he's worth a addie collage !!

User954 guess he won't be copying her caption this time around lol
     | User22 @user954 unless they have
        something to share👀
| User79 @user954 @user22 he could do
future milf
     | User013 @user79 step-milf

User01 i love how you just crossed the random guy at the show out lmao

User836 Blessed with not one but two photos of them kissing 😧
     | User11 @user836 fr they never post
        them kissing. it's always cut off or they're
just about to

User82 Lavy playing with Jack's hair🥺

User598 every time you come back it's just to post hbd and then dip again

july 1

———————

A group of eight were sat on the beach in Malibu of which their AirBnB backed into, a small fire to keep them warm with the ocean breeze as the sun was setting, having a small celebration for Jack's twenty-third birthday.

Adalyn sat between her boyfriend's legs with her knees bent up to her chest and a bottle of water in her hands, while one of Jack's arms was wrapped around her and in his other he held a can of White Claw, introducing the girl to his childhood friends.

"Ads.. Johnny, Kaleb, Chad, Chad's girlfriend Molly, then Mike, and you've meet Anthony before like a year ago," Jack pointed around at each other his friends, hearing a small hum of agreement from her. "And then everyone.. the reason we're here and not in LA, Adalyn."

"fuck off," Adalyn muttered underneath her breath as she turned around to look her boyfriend.

"What do you do for work, Adalyn, to just casually have thousands of dollars to drop on one night at an airbnb..?" Chad asked. "I'm sure it's not cheep to be staying here."

"Only fans," she quickly replied with a small nod.

"Shut the fuck up, don't start lying," Jack chuckled, slightly nudging her.

"I thought you worked at that restaurant?" Anthony furrowed. "I swear you told me that, Jack."

"No, I quit.." she responded, watching the boy nod. "I don't work anymore."