024 | you're quite self aware

tagged: jackaverymusic Liked by others

Liked by others

DramaWDW not jack going on stage last night completely drunk ✋😭

view all comments

User024 majority of his verses he just slurred. all night..

User155 It's only the first night of tour I hope he's okay
     | User86 @user155 they were probably just
        celebrating before the show
     | User71 @user86 yeah but it was just him
        the rest seem pretty sober

User543 boy's speaking gibberish here LMFAO

july 21

———————

"How are you today, Adalyn?" Dakota smiled at the girl as they both took a seat across from each other. Hearing and seeing the younger visibly let out a heavy sigh. "It's okay if you're not doing well, it's how life's goes. I even have off days sometimes... do you want to share how you're feeling?"

"I just feel lost.." Adalyn confessed.

"Let's start with what's happened over the past week since I last saw you.. What have you been up to?"

"um last Thursday afternoon my boyfriend and I just spent time together.. then Friday I spoke with my friend who lives in London- she's a therapist as well actually but I wasn't talking to her about stuff, I was making plans to spend time with her while I'm over there."

"And then on the Friday night we made a cake for our friend's gender reveal, which we had on Saturday. Then Sunday my boyfriend and I just spent it together before he left for Europe on Monday," she sighed as she continued explaining. "Yester- no, Tuesday I spent at home, by myself. And yesterday I had a doctors appointment but other than that I done nothing that afternoon."

"Okay.." Dakota nodded as she took in everything the girl said. "Let's talk about one thing at a time.. Do you and your boyfriend have good communication while he's away?"

"The best we can, I guess.." she replied. "It's kinda hard though because of the time difference and like I like to sleep in. And like of course most the time when I wake up it's already like seven, eight-pm there and he'd be like preforming and busy then we only get like a couple hours most after his shows and of course it's only like three o'clock here.. so then I'm left alone all afternoon.."

"I know you said you do nothing.. but after you've talked to your boyfriend and you're in this 'alone' period for possibly hours before you go to sleep, is there anything you do to fill in time?"

"I spent like all day doing my nails on.. I think, Tuesday, yeah, and I then finished my right hand yesterday afternoon cause it takes fucking forever- but I like sitting there listening to music as many hours past, it doesn't drive me as insane as laying in bed watching shows does."