016 | been keeping me up

iMESSAGE GROUP CHAT

the superior four
[11:03am]

are you girls free i'm bored

jack's making me fix my sleep
schedule so i'm trying to avoid
going back to bed..

brooke
i literally just finished work
about to go home if you wanna
come over

i'm sure naomi and steph are
there as well

val
i'll be finished with work in like
an hour then i'll join if hanging
out's the plan

i miss you addie

i miss you too

is lexi there?

naomi
yes steph and i are here at home

and no lex isn't she's at her
boyfriends

is she still dating that one guy??

brooke
the wanna be tiktoker yea

ew

anywayy let me get ready for the
day i'll leave here in like an hour

val
and i'll be there about 12:30ish

naomi
see you girls soon 🫶

see you soon<3

someone send me the address
i forgot where you live

———————

Spending a little over an hour getting ready for the day, trying to settle her nausea and making sure to take everything her doctor recommended for her pregnancy and grabbing a snack to go before driving to her friends house.

And after getting off an exciting call with her doctor as she arrived, texting her boyfriend half the things she was told before she forgot as she got out of the car and walked towards the front door.

"Here you are," Brooklyn pulled Adalyn into a hug as she answered the door to her, receiving a small greeting in return from the girl before the pair walked to the living room. "The pretty girl's arrived."

"aw stop," Adalyn gently pushed her shoulder, a smile on her face. "Don't start with that shit."

"Even I managed to get here from work before you," Valentina chuckled as she watched take a seat beside her on the lounge. "How have you been?"

"uh on and off.." she shrugged.

"What have you been up to, Adalyn?" Naomi asked. "We haven't seen you since like Vegas, like almost two months ago now."

"What have I been up to..?" Adalyn rhetorically replied, letting out a small hum while she though about the past few weeks. "I went with Jack to Hawaii for Father's Day. I uh we went to Malibu with his friends for his birthday. And yeah, just been at home."

"You've always with the boyfriend," Stephanie mentioned with a small laugh. "Mi and I have been dating for like a year now and I've seen you probably like five times."