029 | don't want to jinx it

( TW!! talk about sexual assault. kept
quite vague, but please feel free to skip if
the topic effects you in any way. <3 )

"Hey.." Jack answered the call from his girlfriend, holding his phone up to his ear as she returned the greeting. "Why can't I see your pretty face today?"

"I look like shit," Adalyn sniffled. "and you don't deserve to see me.."

"How was your girls night last night?"

"good."

"Did you have fun?"

"this conversation is meant to be about you, Jack.." she muttered, a subtle amount of rustling being heard from the boy's end as she roll over in bed. "What happened yesterday?"

"I was drunk again last night, like worst than the first.. and.." he let out a sigh. "And I passed out in my green room when I was meat to be packing up.. and Kenzie came in, woke me up.. and wanted to do some stuff and she- she wouldn't take no for an answer.."

"oh.."

"So when I told you earlier that it's not how it seems.. I meant it," he added. "I really love you and I'm excited for everything that's to come within our relationship. Adalyn, I really don't want anything to do with Kenzie."

"How come you wouldn't talk to me then?"

"I honestly didn't meant to ignore you, I passed out again when we got to the hotel and I, of course, wasn't going to call you when I woke up this morning since it was the middle of the night there."

"Did you have sex with her?" Adalyn asked, her words now slightly less mumbled. "Or was it just kisses and touching or whatever. Please tell me, I won't stop thinking about it if you don't.."

"From what I remember, she like got on me and started kissing my neck and like.. maybe a few kisses on my lips, but it never went further than that.. because Dan was like knocking at the door wanting to leave the venue and I was too drunk to get hard anyway," he somewhat awkwardly chuckled.

"Why didn't you stop her?"

"I was too out of it.."

"And what happens now since you're on tour with her?"

"I barely saw her today," he explained. "I spent most the day at the hotel while everyone was at the venue, and only went like five minutes before out set began- I also done it so I wouldn't drink. And if that's what it takes, I'm going to keep doing it, I guess.."

"Yeah but you've gotta say something to someone or remove yourself completely from the situation," she replied. "Otherwise she'll keep trying. People like her are usually never satisfied, if they're not stopped by someone other than you they're always gonna keep looking for an opportunity to take advantage of you again."

"Why do you think that?"

"I don't think that, Jack, I know that. Why does no one want to believe what I'm saying lately," she scoffed. "You're not the only people who in the whole who's been taken advantage of."

"Has there been a time where you've been taken advantage of where you didn't agree?"

"Yeah, there has actually," she said with a little obvious huff of annoyance. "You know when I told you basically everything that's happened to me before, I did leave a few major things out because I literally don't tell anyone it."

"No that's fair," he reassured her.

"It was basically the same thing.. but my exes best friend," she explained. "And I never said anything cause I lowkey enjoyed it.. but then also afterwards, he keep trying to get me to hookup with him again. He was like you didn't care the first time, you can't refuse now, if you don't have sex me I'm going to tell Harvey you keep tryna get on my dick, blah blah blah.."