𝗖𝗛. 𝟬𝟭

♡。༝☆.ᐟ 𝟬𝟭: 𝗖𝗔𝗟𝗠 𝗕𝗘𝗙𝗢𝗥𝗘 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗦𝗧𝗢𝗥𝗠
────   𝗪𝗢𝗥𝗗 𝗖𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗧: 𝟭,𝟰𝟭𝟴

ᐟ 𝟬𝟭: 𝗖𝗔𝗟𝗠 𝗕𝗘𝗙𝗢𝗥𝗘 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗦𝗧𝗢𝗥𝗠────   𝗪𝗢𝗥𝗗 𝗖𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗧: 𝟭,𝟰𝟭𝟴

❝ 𝗔𝗛 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗟𝗜𝗙𝗘 𝗢𝗙 𝗔 𝗭𝗘𝗡𝗜𝗡, 𝗜𝗦𝗡'𝗧 𝗜𝗧
𝗝𝗨𝗦𝗧 𝗚𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗧? ❞

──── 𝙐𝙋𝙊𝙉 𝙃𝙀𝘼𝙍𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙃𝙀𝙍 daily alarm at five in the morning, naoko woke up heading straight to the bathroom in her dorm room. she brushed her teeth and fixed her long black hair into a ponytail making sure to get out all the knots from her bed head. picking out the right attire for her morning run she quickly changed and jogged out her door to the exit of the dorm building.

the sun has yet to set but naoko usually started her morning like this. an early start to make sure she got her daily run and training before school was even close to starting so she had enough time to be prepared properly for school.

after her run she'd usually shower immediately but she was a tad off schedule because of the ring she could hear from her phone. looking at the caller id, naoko already dreaded the conversation that would come from it. her mother. she took a deep breath before answering the call making sure to change her tone in voice to something 'acceptable and lady like' just like her mother told her growing up which made no sense to naoko at all.

"hello mother."

"hello my dear naoko. i hope you are doing well, and you're learning diligently from your classes as always."

"yes, my classes are going great per usual."

"i'm calling because your father has set up an event that you must attend. make sure you are properly dressed in appropriate attire and arrive well before time."

"yes mother."

and with that she hung up the call with not even a single goodbye. naoko was already dreading this event no matter what the purpose of the event was for.

it never mattered for her because either way her family always found ways to talk behind her back and how she would never be enough simply because she was a girl. naoko learned to live with it as she grew up it but it's not like she enjoyed it either.

but now with that in the back of her mind she continued to follow schedule and get ready for school. taking a shower, putting her hair into a nice high ponytail and fixing her uniform, making sure her leg-warmers were fixed nicely. she left her dorm with her wooden staff along her back.

she walked out the dorm building and taking the long way to the classroom, she walked through the large campus wanting to take in the scenery as she took a breather while walking. she stopped by her favorite spot, the zen garden. there was always one spot in the garden where a huge bonsai tree is planted and a stone bench to compliment it. she usually spent most of her free time there reading or meditating.