𝗖𝗛. 𝟳𝟭

♡。༝☆.ᐟ 𝟳𝟭. 𝗪𝗛𝗔𝗧'𝗦 𝗡𝗘𝗫𝗧 ?
────   𝗪𝗢𝗥𝗗 𝗖𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗧: 𝟭,𝟮𝟱𝟮

❝ 𝗜𝗧'𝗦 𝗣𝗥𝗢𝗕𝗔𝗕𝗟𝗬 𝗧𝗢𝗢 𝗦𝗢𝗢𝗡 𝗧𝗢 𝗕𝗘 𝗧𝗔𝗟𝗞𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗔𝗕𝗢𝗨𝗧 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗦

❝ 𝗜𝗧'𝗦 𝗣𝗥𝗢𝗕𝗔𝗕𝗟𝗬 𝗧𝗢𝗢 𝗦𝗢𝗢𝗡 𝗧𝗢 𝗕𝗘 𝗧𝗔𝗟𝗞𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗔𝗕𝗢𝗨𝗧 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗦.  ❞

𝗦𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡 𝗠𝗢𝗡𝗧𝗛𝗦 𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗘𝗥

──── ❝𝙉𝘼𝙊𝙆𝙊-❞ 𝙃𝙀 𝙎𝘼𝙄𝘿 as he opened the door, stopping mid-sentence as she jumped on him wrapping her hands around his neck to hug him.

putting her down he held her by her waist as arms remained around his neck. "what are you doing here? it's literally midnight." he asked, "i missed you." naoko said releasing herself from his grip as walked into his living room. his eyes following her movements as she plopped herself onto his couch, "what? i can't visit my boyfriend in the middle of the night?" she questioned as she watched him standing at the entrance of the living room.

"you can come anytime and you know that." she smiled at his statement, "great. now come sit here, what do you wanna do?" she patted at the spot next to her own the couch. he gladly walked over towards the living room, "oo i just bought the new street fighter game, you wanna play?" he suggested as he took a seat next to his girlfriend.

"i've never tried." she shrugged her shoulders, satoru opening his mouth in shock, "no way! you dated me for almost a year before and never played street fighter?" he referred back to when they were teenagers, "you never asked to play with me." she explained shrugging her shoulders once again.

"you're right, i was doing better things with my girlfriend." he smirked as he mentioned that last part and naoko's mouth opened in realization. she laughed, slapping his arm, getting what he meant. "god, you're such a pervert!"

he inserted the game into his console as the tv played the credits, "alright, ready to get your ass whopped by me in street fighter?" he boasted, handing her a controller. she scoffed at his cockiness which she was used to, "we'll see about that."

as they played each other, the sound of buttons mashing, and short yells could be heard from living room where they were battling. naoko had won the first round and now it was round two, and satoru was obviously losing with more than half of his health bar gone.

naoko finished him off with a special, as she laughed at his face of loss, "who's getting their ass whopped now?" she boasted instead, as her boyfriend was flustered at his girlfriend who never played beating him. "i let you win that one!" he insisted, "let's play another round!" he exclaimed and naoko took the challenge.