𝗖𝗛. 𝟳𝟮

♡。༝☆.ᐟ 𝟳𝟮. 𝗔 𝗕𝗜𝗚 𝗦𝗧𝗘𝗣
──── 𝗪𝗢𝗥𝗗 𝗖𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗧: 𝟳𝟱𝟳

❝ 𝗜'𝗠 𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗣𝗬 𝗪𝗘'𝗥𝗘 𝗧𝗔𝗞𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗦 𝗦𝗧𝗘𝗣, 𝗧𝗛𝗢𝗨𝗚𝗛 𝗜𝗧'𝗦 𝗣𝗥𝗢𝗕𝗔𝗕𝗟𝗬 𝗔 𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗟𝗟𝗬 𝗕𝗜𝗚 𝗦𝗧𝗘𝗣

𝗦𝗧𝗘𝗣, 𝗧𝗛𝗢𝗨𝗚𝗛 𝗜𝗧'𝗦 𝗣𝗥𝗢𝗕𝗔𝗕𝗟𝗬 𝗔
𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗟𝗟𝗬 𝗕𝗜𝗚 𝗦𝗧𝗘𝗣. ❞

𝗙𝗜𝗩𝗘 𝗠𝗢𝗡𝗧𝗛𝗦 𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗘𝗥

──── 𝙉𝘼𝙊𝙆𝙊 𝙎𝙏𝙊𝙊𝘿 𝙄𝙉 front of the door to their new house as satoru was getting things from the car. she was waiting. waiting for him so they could walk in together as a couple.

satoru had asked naoko if they wanted to live together a few months ago. and after many, many house huntings, they found a house much bigger and nicer than the ones they were currently living in.

it had everything they wanted. a big kitchen for naoko and satoru to cook together. a huge backyard for naoko to make a garden to relax in. it felt perfect for them right now and for the potential future they wanted to build together.

"what are you waiting for?" her boyfriend asked looking as she stood in front of the huge wooden door in front of them. "i wanted to walk inside with you. together." she explained to him as he stood there laughing at her cute remark.

"well if that's the case," he sighed grabbing naoko, placing his hands under her to support her as he carried her bridal style through the door, "wait-satoru!" she quickly grabbed onto his neck hoping he wouldn't drop her. "welcome to our new home!" he exclaimed entering the house.

putting down his girlfriend, he gave her a hug from behind as they walked through the hallway from the entrance. as he snuggled his head into her neck, naoko looked around observing their new home once more. "i love this house, i'm happy we picked this one." she smiled as they continued walking further into the house.

they stopped at the open area where the living room is supposed to be as his grip on his girlfriend became tighter, "i'm happy with whatever choice you made so long as it felt like home for you." naoko laughed, smiling at his statement, "silly. you're the one that makes it feel like home." she turned around caressing his cheek in her hand.

"alright, let's get moving!" naoko exclaimed heading back to the front door to grab some boxes from the truck which sat in their driveway, her boyfriend following behind.

────

as the blazing august sun beamed on them, they continued to bring in box after box into their new house. there wasn't too much since they sold most of their individual furniture off. they wanted to make this house their own from the start. they wanted to buy everything together. make choices as a couple for their new house.

the sun was setting and all that was left to move was some of naoko's dinnerware. the final box was making its way to the house in gojo's hands. and right as he was about to place it on the floor it unfolded, dropping all the dishes and cups onto the floor, shattering. the man sighed in frustration kneeling down to start picking up the glass pieces.

naoko came down from upstairs, stopping her work on putting together their bedroom at the sound of all the glass breaking, "are you ok? i heard something break." she said from the stairs heading to the kitchen where she could see your boyfriend kneeling down onto the floor. "yea, yea i'm fine. though i did break your dishes." he responded as naoko went to look for the broom and dustpan.

"it's fine we can always buy new ones when we go shopping for furniture later." she reassured him in case he felt bad for dropping her dishes as she swept up the remaining pieces of glass.
after throwing the glass into the trash, she approached her boyfriend with a smile on her face, "we're finally done!" she stretched her arms, tired from the long day of all the unloading and unpacking.

satoru chuckled as his girlfriend smiled in front of him, "i'm happy we're taking this step, though it's probably a really big step." he paused, "but i know i want to spend the rest of my life with you in this house, naoko. i don't want to let you go like i did before. never again." he said pouring his heart out into words. naoko's heart warmed up at his statement as she pulled him into her embrace, her head resting against his chest, hearing the sound of his heart beating. "i love you." she mumbled into his chest, and he tightened their hug, "i love you too." he said back as they stood in the empty area between the living room and kitchen.

──────────────────────────

♡。༝☆.ᐟ 𝗞𝗢𝗝𝗜𝗡𝗔𝗔𝗔'𝗦 𝗡𝗢𝗧𝗘
────   𝘢 𝘤𝘶𝘵𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 <33

𝘢𝘭𝘴𝘰 𝘛𝘏𝘈𝘕𝘒 𝘠𝘖𝘜 𝘍𝘖𝘙 50𝘬 !!!! 𝘪 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘴𝘰 𝘮𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘧𝘶𝘯 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘴𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘬 𝘶 !!!

────