𝗖𝗛. 𝟲𝟴

♡。༝☆.ᐟ 𝟲𝟴. 𝗛𝗢𝗪 𝗗𝗢 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗦𝗛𝗢𝗪 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 ?
──── 𝗪𝗢𝗥𝗗 𝗖𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗧: 𝟮,𝟯𝟰𝟮

 𝗛𝗢𝗪 𝗗𝗢 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗦𝗛𝗢𝗪 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 ?────   𝗪𝗢𝗥𝗗 𝗖𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗧: 𝟮,𝟯𝟰𝟮

❝ 𝗜 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗥 𝗧𝗢𝗨𝗖𝗛, 𝗦𝗔𝗧𝗢𝗥𝗨. ❞

♡。༝☆

♡。༝☆.ᐟ 𝗚𝗜𝗙𝗧 𝗚𝗜𝗩𝗜𝗡𝗚
──── 𝗧𝗨𝗘𝗦𝗗𝗔𝗬

──── ❝𝘾𝙇𝙊𝙎𝙀 𝙔𝙊𝙐𝙍 𝙀𝙔𝙀𝙎.❞ satoru walked from behind the woman as he covered her eyes, guiding her through her house. "what did you get me this time?" she asked, becoming curious as she continued to walk through her house.

for the past week he'd been surprising her with gifts. a new book. a new pot for her plants. little gifts here and there. and she loved every single one of them. but today was kind of different. he was closing her eyes. usually, he'd give her the gift in a box or wrapped, but today was different.

as he stopped her from walking, he removed his hands and naoko looked straight at the flowers that were placed a white stained-glass vase.

naoko gasped looking the flowers that were sitting on the counter, "moon lilies?" she gasped, hands covering her mouth. "how did you find these? they don't grow in japan?" she asked as he stood there with a boastful look on his face, "i have my ways."

"didn't you say these were your favorite flowers?" he asked as she observed the flowers, "actually my favorite flowers are chrysanthemums." bluntly saying as her focused remained on the flower.

satoru stood there frozen at her response. 'how could i mistake moon lilies with chrysanthemums?' he thought to himself "eh?" she laughed at his rather shocked face "i still love it though, moon lilies are beautiful and they only bloom at night." she wrapped her hands around his neck as he held her waist pulling her in closer.