𝗖𝗛. 𝟲𝟲

♡。༝☆.ᐟ 𝟲𝟲. 𝗔 𝗡𝗢𝗧 𝗦𝗢 𝗕𝗔𝗗 𝗗𝗔𝗧𝗘
────   𝗪𝗢𝗥𝗗 𝗖𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗧: 𝟭,𝟱𝟴𝟰

 𝗔 𝗡𝗢𝗧 𝗦𝗢 𝗕𝗔𝗗 𝗗𝗔𝗧𝗘────   𝗪𝗢𝗥𝗗 𝗖𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗧: 𝟭,𝟱𝟴𝟰

❝ 𝗜𝗧'𝗦 𝗡𝗢𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗡𝗚. 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗦𝗔𝗜𝗗 𝗡𝗢𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗪𝗥𝗢𝗡𝗚, 𝗜𝗡 𝗙𝗔𝗖𝗧, 𝗜 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗡𝗞 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗦𝗔𝗜𝗗 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗔𝗡𝗦𝗪𝗘𝗥 𝗜'𝗩𝗘 𝗕𝗘𝗘𝗡 𝗟𝗢𝗢𝗞𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗙𝗢𝗥.  ❞

──── 𝙉𝘼𝙊𝙆𝙊 𝙇𝙊𝙊𝙆 𝘼𝙏 the watch on her wrist as she tapped her foot. sitting on a bench next to a light decorated tree, she waited for date with the next suitor.

she was sitting here for almost ten minutes. and nothing. no phone call. no sign that he was on the way. the date was already off to a bad start, the man standing her up.

but just as naoko was about to leave, she felt a hand on her shoulder. with her guard up, she raised her fists turning around to see a dark-haired man panting with his hands on his knees. "sorry i'm late! i-there was so much traffic!" he apologized, standing up straight. "you're lucky. i almost left, kamo-san." naoko crossed her arms, a little disappointed.

"sorry again to make you wait out here." he paused, "i brought you some flowers, i picked them from my garden myself." he handed her a lovely bouquet filled with a variety of flowers that complimented each other, all wrapped in the brown paper.

naoko smiled, smelling the array of flowers. 'maybe this date won't be that bad' she thought to herself as they walked across the street to the restaurant they made a reservation at.

sitting at their table, the waiter took their order, heading off to the kitchen.
"so kamo-san, i guess we should introduce each other." naoko got straight to the point, she'd done this many times before and tonight was no different.

"right. well i'm kamo keiichi, i'm um twenty-two, and i'm a semi grade one sorcerer." he introduced himself, not really sure what to say.

"oh you're older than me. i guess that makes you the first one, the last few suitors were all the same age as me." naoko explained and kamo cleared his throat, "aren't you going to introduce yourself, zenin-san?"

"oh right, sorry. i'm zenin naoko, i just turned twenty this year. i hope we get along for the night." she smiled, not feeling too bad about this date. it was a better start than any of the dates before even if he was late.

"so kamo-san, do you have any hobbies?" naoko asked, getting to know him a little more than just status and rank. "yea, i really enjoy baking and cooking." keiichi said a slight smile on his face as he mentioned his hobbies.