𝗖𝗛. 𝟬𝟯

♡。༝☆.ᐟ 𝟬𝟯.𝗧𝗢 𝗙𝗥𝗘𝗘 𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗥 𝗙𝗥𝗨𝗦𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗦
────   𝗪𝗢𝗥𝗗 𝗖𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗧: 𝟭,𝟱𝟭𝟱

𝗧𝗢 𝗙𝗥𝗘𝗘 𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗥 𝗙𝗥𝗨𝗦𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗦────   𝗪𝗢𝗥𝗗 𝗖𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗧: 𝟭,𝟱𝟭𝟱

❝ 𝗟𝗘𝗧'𝗦 𝗝𝗨𝗦𝗧 𝗦𝗔𝗬 𝗜 𝗦𝗔𝗪
𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗥𝗬𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗡𝗚... 𝗪𝗜𝗙𝗘𝗬. ❞

──── 𝙄𝙉𝙁𝙐𝙍𝙄𝘼𝙏𝙀𝘿. 𝙉𝘼𝙊𝙆𝙊 𝙁𝙀𝙇𝙏  infuriated. she couldn't believe this what her family thought of to get rid of her. send her off to another major clan with the one and only boy who practically changed the jujutsu world. wow. just great.

naoko stormed to her room which was still kept the same way she left it before living at school. quickly changing out of her kimono and into an oversized sweater with some black trousers. she quickly travelled through the back sides of the house making sure not catch any of two clan members as she sneaked back to school.

however, she wasn't sneaky enough because the white-haired boy could see her leaving the main home. he made sure any of his own family wasn't watching before he trailed not too far behind her. she exited the zenin grounds entering the small alley road.

"AH! what the hell is wrong with them! seriously!" naoko yelled in frustration as she kicked the small rocks that laid on the side of the road. she continued to mumble to herself as she walked with long strides in the direction of the school. what she needed was a long walk to cool her head. any more time at the estate and she would've probably gotten herself thrown out.

as she continued to mumble and yell to herself, gojo found it quite interesting seeing his classmate like this. she never was this expressive, at least in front of him. he found himself invested, wanting to see more of her behavior like this. it was much more entertaining than her cold, non-emotional, buzz-kill self. she was clearly frustrated but she didn't seem like she was letting it all out like she was holding it all in. even if she was by herself. he picked up his pace slowly catching up to her. and once he was a few steps behind her he placed his hands behind his neck as took his strides next to her as she started to pull at her hair.

"y'know, i don't think pulling at your hair is going to solve anything~" gojo teased earning a slight jump and immediate embarrassment from the teenage girl. "don't tell me you saw that? how long were you even following me for, you creep?" naoko gave the boy a glare feeling as if she had her privacy invaded or something.

"let's just say i saw everything....wifey." gojo fired back with a flirtatious tease this time. naoko was taken aback but not in the good way. she was more disgusted at the nickname he gave her. they only just found out they were getting married a few hours ago and he was already calling her wifey. 'god what a creep' she thought