𝗖𝗛. 𝟭𝟬

♡。༝☆.ᐟ 𝟭𝟬. 𝗖𝗔𝗧𝗖𝗛 𝗠𝗘 𝗜𝗙 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗖𝗔𝗡
──── 𝗪𝗢𝗥𝗗 𝗖𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗧: 𝟭,𝟱𝟱𝟳

 𝗖𝗔𝗧𝗖𝗛 𝗠𝗘 𝗜𝗙 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗖𝗔𝗡────   𝗪𝗢𝗥𝗗 𝗖𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗧: 𝟭,𝟱𝟱𝟳

❝ 𝗦𝗢𝗥𝗥𝗬 𝗚𝗨𝗬𝗦 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗦 𝗔𝗥𝗘𝗔 𝗜𝗦 𝗢𝗙𝗙 𝗟𝗜𝗠𝗜𝗧𝗦. ❞

──── 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙍𝘼𝘾𝙀 𝙁𝙄𝙉𝘼𝙇𝙇𝙔 commenced and as of right now naoko was running through the woods by herself. she knew her little brother could care less about killing the curses and more so proving himself to her.

as she ran through the trees with a cursed tool staff that had a sword attachment on one end in her hand, she spotted a curse that floated in the air. it was a fairly weak curse so a few whacks with her staff would be good enough. with the curse exorcised naoko continued to roam around the forest.

from behind her she could sense somebody's energy coming towards her with great speed. naoko quickly moved to the side to see her one and only younger brother who tried to land an impactful punch on her. "i finally found you, onee-san." naoya said in a sinister tone.

naoko prepared her stance as the blonde continued to throw his heavy punches at her to which she pushed them away using her staff. she then backed away for a split second forming her hands into a shape of a snake head. this summoned the great serpent.

naoya looked up at the oversized snake that appeared in front of him. it began to snap and attack him. it was hard enough to dodge with its quick movements but with naoko attack simultaneously she was able to get a few hits in with her staff, cutting a few slits in her brother's arms.

he winced in pain before looking at the cuts in his arms and then looking back up at the girl "hah, is that all you got?"

"i haven't even started."

────

meanwhile in the sky, gojo was surveilling everyone. he could see naoko fighting her brother form up there, the first years with shoko, and getou as he searched through the forest. "hmmm. looks like she's hanging in there." he spoke to himself as he continued to watch naoko fight from afar.

but as he watched he sensed two students running towards the siblings and they were coming in fast. the white-haired teen quickly came down from his position in the sky to stop them before they interfered.

"well, well well, if it isn't the infamous gojo satoru." yukio said as he and akira stopped in their tracks. "sorry guys this area is off limits." gojo smirked as he blocked their way. there was no way naoko's fight with her brother would turn to a three v one.