𝗖𝗛. 𝟱𝟲

♡。༝☆.ᐟ 𝟱𝟲. 𝗔 𝗙𝗢𝗢𝗟𝗜𝗦𝗛 𝗜𝗗𝗘𝗔𝗟
────   𝗪𝗢𝗥𝗗 𝗖𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗧: 𝟭,𝟴𝟲𝟵

❝ 𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗡 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗖𝗢𝗨𝗟𝗗 𝗦𝗢𝗟𝗩𝗘 𝗜𝗧 𝗦𝗜𝗠𝗣𝗟𝗬 𝗕𝗬 𝗞𝗜𝗟𝗟𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗔𝗟𝗟 𝗡𝗢𝗡-𝗦𝗢𝗥𝗖𝗘𝗥𝗘𝗥𝗦

❝ 𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗡 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗖𝗢𝗨𝗟𝗗 𝗦𝗢𝗟𝗩𝗘 𝗜𝗧 𝗦𝗜𝗠𝗣𝗟𝗬 𝗕𝗬 𝗞𝗜𝗟𝗟𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗔𝗟𝗟 𝗡𝗢𝗡-𝗦𝗢𝗥𝗖𝗘𝗥𝗘𝗥𝗦.  ❞

──── 𝙒𝘼𝙇𝙆𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙄𝙉𝙏𝙊 𝙊𝙉𝙀 of the school buildings, naoko strolled through the hallways that she once walked before. the meeting was going to be held at the Tokyo School and being back, even for a little, brought back many memories of her days here. even if it was less than two years ago.

as she walked further, she could hear voices talking. one of the voices was familiar and the other wasn't. it was getou, he was talking to a woman by the sounds of it.

naoko creeped up to the corner of the hallway stopping before reaching the main area which had a sitting area and some vending machines, where getou's voice could be heard.

not wanting to disrupt their conversation, and just a little curious, she decided to eavesdrop on them. she remained silent as she stood by the corner of the connecting hallway.

"rather than hunt down cursed spirits, i want to create a world where cursed spirits aren't born." naoko heard the woman say as she heard getou gasp in shock. "care for a little lesson?" the woman continued as naoko listened diligently to what they were going to talk about.

"what are cursed spirits to begin with?" she asked. naoko knew what they were and so did getou, "they're creatures that take shape when cursed energy leaking from humans builds up like sediment."

"now this means there are two ways to create a world where cursed spirits aren't born." naoko's eyes widened at the statement 'a world with no cursed spirits' she thought to herself. "one: eliminate cursed energy from mankind. two: make it possible for all of humanity to control their cursed energy." the girl hiding behind the wall was baffled at what the woman was saying, she didn't think that there could be ever such a world.

"i thought number one had a pretty good chance of working. there was a model case for it."

"model case?" getou questioned and so did naoko as she waited for an answer behind the wall. "someone you know well. zenin toji." widening her eyes, 'zenin?' she thought. she'd heard of a relative from the zenin clan, someone with zero cursed energy, but it was the one who almost killed gojo.

naoko started to put some pieces together in her mind. "that wasn't the only intriguing thing about him, either. even though zenin toji had zero cursed energy, he was able to perceive cursed spirits with his five senses. by completely casting aside cursed energy, his body drew a hard line and actually gave him great resistance to curses."

"he was truly superhuman. you shouldn't be ashamed of losing to him. i wanted to try studying him, but he turned me down. it was a real shame to lose him." the woman sighed, "and there aren't many people with heavenly pacts, so i'm currently favoring route number two."

"did you know? curse spirits aren't born from sorcerers."

"if all of mankind were jujutsu sorcerers, curses wouldn't be born." there was a long pause. naoko could hear the heavy downpour of rain from outside. getou then broke the silence, "then you could solve it simply by killing all non-sorcerers."

naoko stood there shocked, she couldn't believe he thought of that. to eliminate all non-sorcerers. it was unthinkable, and absolutely wrong. she wondered where he thought of such an idea as she stood there with her eyes widened.

"getou-kun. that's possible."

"huh? but..." getou stuttered in confusion. "i mean, that's probably the easiest way to achieve it. just keep culling non-sorcerers and force them to adapt into sorcerers as a survival strategy. you would be forcing them to evolve using fear and danger, the same way birds gained wings." the woman continued to explain, "but unfortunately i'm not crazy enough to do that."

"do you hate non-sorcerers, getou-kun?" the woman asked and naoko wondered what his answer would be. "i don't know. i always thought jujutsu sorcery existed to protect non-sorcerers. but lately, the value of non-sorcerers has been wavering in my mind." getou continued, "there's a part of me that hates non-sorcerers and a part of me that wants to reject that part." getou paused, "my vision for what lies at the end of the marathon game of being a jujutsu sorcerer is so vague now that i can't tell which represents how i truly feel." sighing there was a long time of silence between the two of them and naoko decided that she should start leaving.

walking back down the hallway she came from she could still hear their voices, "well it's a shame i didn't get to see zenin-san and gojo-kun today."

"zenin said she was going to join though..." he spoke with his head down, pulling out his phone to text her.

"maybe she got caught up in a last-minute emergency." the woman left, walking down the hallway towards the exit. as naoko heard her footsteps coming in her direction she hid in a nearby classroom.

naoko left the school, unsure what to do with this information. she wasn't sure if getou would act on any of the things he said today. naoko sighed as she walked back to her house.

──────────────────────────

♡。༝☆.ᐟ 𝗞𝗢𝗝𝗜𝗡𝗔𝗔𝗔'𝗦 𝗡𝗢𝗧𝗘
────   𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘯𝘦𝘹𝘵 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 !!

────

𝙄𝙉𝙁𝘼𝙏𝙐𝘼𝙏𝙀𝘿 ; 𝙨.𝙜𝙤𝗷𝙤On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara