𝗖𝗛. 𝟱𝟵

♡。༝☆.ᐟ 𝟱𝟵. 𝗖𝗢𝗡𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗡𝗧 𝗖𝗢𝗜𝗡𝗖𝗜𝗗𝗘𝗡𝗖𝗘𝗦
──── 𝗪𝗢𝗥𝗗 𝗖𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗧: 𝟵𝟴𝟰

 𝗖𝗢𝗡𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗡𝗧 𝗖𝗢𝗜𝗡𝗖𝗜𝗗𝗘𝗡𝗖𝗘𝗦────   𝗪𝗢𝗥𝗗 𝗖𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗧: 𝟵𝟴𝟰

❝ 𝗪𝗛𝗬 𝗔𝗥𝗘 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗥𝗬𝗪𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗘 𝗡𝗢𝗪 ? ❞

❝ 𝗪𝗛𝗬 𝗔𝗥𝗘 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗥𝗬𝗪𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗘 𝗡𝗢𝗪 ?  ❞

♡。༝☆.ᐟ 𝗔 𝗛𝗘𝗟𝗣𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗗

──── 𝙉𝘼𝙊𝙆𝙊 𝙋𝙐𝙇𝙇𝙀𝘿 𝘼 shopping cart from the large line of them that was placed in front of the grocery store. she had been putting off this grocery run for a few days now. she'd been too tired from the constant missions they made her go on.

strolling through the aisles, she looked through the produce. grabbing a few apples, and placing them in her cart. guiding the cart through the store, she walked through the breakfast aisle. it was filled with cereals and many other breakfast foods.

naoko scanned looking for the cereal which she bought frequently. not seeing it within her reach, she looked up. it was placed right on the top shelf which a person of her size could not reach and naoko wasn't even that short of a person. "why do they even make shelves this high here?" she complained to herself as she stood on her toes attempting to grab the box.

seeing a hand above her grab the box, she dropped back to her heels. turning around to thank the person she froze. the white-haired man stood in front of her as her smile dropped. "satoru? what are you doing here?"

"grabbing groceries?" he held his basket up, showing the young woman. "i knew that. but you live near here?"

"oh. yeah, i just live a few minute's drive." he stuck his thumb up pointing in the direction behind his back. "how come i've never seen you around then?" she asked grabbing a few more things from the aisle.

"oh i just moved to a new place, a bigger one." he responded and naoko deadpanned at his unintentional boastful response. "right... well i guess i'll see you around then." she strolled away heading to the next aisle to continue her shopping.