𝗖𝗛. 𝟯𝟬

♡。༝☆.ᐟ 𝟯𝟬. 𝗔 𝗧𝗜𝗠𝗘 𝗧𝗢 𝗖𝗘𝗟𝗘𝗕𝗥𝗔𝗧𝗘
──── 𝗪𝗢𝗥𝗗 𝗖𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗧: 𝟵𝟵𝟰

 𝗔 𝗧𝗜𝗠𝗘 𝗧𝗢 𝗖𝗘𝗟𝗘𝗕𝗥𝗔𝗧𝗘────   𝗪𝗢𝗥𝗗 𝗖𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗧: 𝟵𝟵𝟰

❝ 𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗣𝗬 𝗕𝗜𝗥𝗧𝗛𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗦𝗔𝗧𝗢𝗥𝗨. ❞

──── ❝ 𝘽𝘼𝘽𝙀 𝙄'𝙈 𝙃𝙀𝙍𝙀! ❞ the white-haired boy shouted through the girl's dorm looking around to find her. but she was nowhere to be seen. "ok! hold on! i'm just finishing up this project!" naoko replied from her room as the boy made his way to her couch.

a few minutes later naoko comes from behind the couch wrapping her arms around her boyfriend's neck. "happy birthday satoru." she whispered in his ear taking him by surprise.

"i thought you forgot for a second." gojo smiled as naoko made her way to the couch to sit next to him with a gift in her hand neatly wrapped and decorated with a ribbon to top it.

the boy quickly ripped the paper, revealing a video game case. "NO WAY! you actually got me the new digimon game!" he exclaimed with excitement. he had been talking about this game a couple months, but he couldn't believe she actually remembered that it came out last month.

"thank you so much naoko! i love- i love it so much!" he pulled naoko in for a hug, squeezing her like there was no tomorrow.

"ok so i was thinking that i could make a cake for you today, but i thought it would be more fun for us to make it together." she tugged at the boy's hand making him stand from his seat on the couch to the kitchen. all the ingredients were laid out on the counter.

"ok i was thinking about a flavor you'd like, how's strawberry shortcake?"

"ooh that sounds so good! where do we start?"

"ok here you can combine all the dry ingredients while i mix all the wet ingredients." naoko suggested letting the white-haired teen look at the recipe written in her cookbook.

as naoko started was focused on mixing all her ingredients, satoru was slowly pulling flour from the bag to place in his measuring cup. but while naoko had her back turned around he smirked thinking of having fun instead.

"hey naoko? can you help me with this?"

naoko slowly turned placing her mixer down. "yea sure what is-" but froze when the boy threw the flour up above her, covering her in the white powder. naoko was speechless, but then took no time grabbing the flour bag for herself and taking a handful to throw at the birthday boy's face making his face match the color of his hair.

He laughed opening another bag of flour. "NO SATORU!" naoko complained as he dumped half the bag on her head. naoko frowned with flour piled up on her head. but seeing the boy laugh at her, she eventually started laughing too. the couple looked at the mess they made in her kitchen already dreading having to clean it up later.

"ok let's make your cake before we actually run out of ingredients."

────

the timer on naoko's started to ring. the girl moved from her spot under the boy's arm over her shoulder. taking out the ready cake from the pan and onto a decorative plate. "ok birthday boy, it's time to decorate your cake."

the boy followed getting up from his seat on her comfy couch to the kitchen where the baked cake was sitting on the counter. naoko grabbed the icing they made earlier from the fridge and took a few spatulas from a drawer so they could decorate together.

satoru took a spoonful of the pastel blue icing plopping it onto the top of the round cake. and then spreading it all over the sides without a problem. naoko watched as he carefully spread the icing onto the cake. she let her thoughts run through her head looking at the icing in the glass bowl next to the nicely decorated cake.

she dipped her finger in the left-over blue icing spreading it onto the boy's nose. naoko giggled at his shocked expression. and not too long after, satoru dipped his fingers covering the girl's cheek and lips in icing. the girl laughed as he returned the favor to her.

"oh come on honey!" she jokingly complained at how much he put on her face. she then wrapped her arms around his neck looking into his eyes behind the lowered sunglasses on his nose bridge. bringing the boy closer, naoko closed the gap between their lips spreading the icing in between their lips as they made out. gojo lifted the girl up, sitting her onto the counter as they continued to move their lips in sync.

naoko pulled away licking her lips with the remaining icing that didn't transfer over to the boy's lips. "here let me add the finishing touches to your cake!" naoko exclaimed hopping off the counter and piping his name onto the top of cake. "there! it's all done!" gojo didn't say anything but just looked at the girl in silence before lifting her off her feet and throwing her over his shoulder.

"ah! satoru! what are you doing!" naoko yelled as she was being carried to her bedroom. "you're mine for tonight!" the white-haired teenager threw her onto the bed trapping the girl under him.

naoko stopped him before he leaned in for a kiss. "wait! getou and shoko are probably waiting for us now! we were gonna throw you a surprise party."

"screw them and their party!" the boy yelled in excitement before closing the gap between them unbuttoning the girl's shirt in the process.

────

"do you think they're ever going to come?" getou asked eating the crumbs from the chip bags they bought for the party.

"are you stupid? it's been three hours since our agreed meet up time. they probably got distracted and are probably fucking each other right now. by they, i mean satoru. the man has no self-control" shoko stated with an attitude, a little pissed at how they planned this party for nothing.

──────────────────────────

♡。༝☆.ᐟ 𝗞𝗢𝗝𝗜𝗡𝗔𝗔𝗔'𝗦 𝗡𝗢𝗧𝗘
──── 𝘩𝘦𝘺𝘺𝘺 𝘨𝘶𝘺𝘴 𝘪 𝘨𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘯𝘰 𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘵, 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵? 𝘪'𝘮 𝘵𝘳𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘰 𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘸𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘤𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘪 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘮𝘢𝘫𝘰𝘳 𝘸𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘦𝘳'𝘴 𝘣𝘭𝘰𝘤𝘬 𝘉𝘜𝘛 𝘪 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘤𝘦 𝘮𝘺𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧 𝘣𝘤 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘪𝘵'𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘩𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘪 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘶𝘱𝘥𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘪 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘥𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘶 𝘨𝘶𝘺𝘴 :𝘋

𝘈𝘓𝘚𝘖 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘬 𝘶 𝘴𝘰𝘰𝘰𝘰 𝘮𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘧𝘰𝘳 20𝘬+ 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘴 !!!! 𝘪 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘺𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘪 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘢𝘵 10𝘬 𝘴𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘴 𝘤𝘳𝘢𝘻𝘺 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘱𝘱𝘭 𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘶𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘤𝘳𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘺 𝘸𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘓𝘖𝘓

𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘪 𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘦 𝘶 𝘦𝘯𝘫𝘰𝘺𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘪 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘶 𝘴𝘰𝘰𝘯 𝘪 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘦 !!!!!!

────