𝗖𝗛. 𝟭𝟯

♡。༝☆.ᐟ 𝟭𝟯. 𝗕𝗘𝗙𝗢𝗥𝗘 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗦𝗘𝗧
────   𝗪𝗢𝗥𝗗 𝗖𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗧: 𝟭,𝟭𝟭𝟰

❝ 𝗛𝗔𝗜𝗞𝗬𝗨𝗨 𝗜𝗦 𝗔 𝗠𝗔𝗦𝗧𝗘𝗥𝗣𝗜𝗘𝗖𝗘 𝗢𝗙 𝗔 𝗠𝗔𝗡𝗚𝗔! 𝗗𝗢𝗡'𝗧 𝗝𝗨𝗗𝗚𝗘 𝗔 𝗕𝗢𝗢𝗞 𝗕𝗬 𝗜𝗧𝗦 𝗖𝗢𝗩𝗘𝗥! ❞

──── 𝙂𝙊𝙅𝙊 𝙎𝘾𝘼𝙏𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙀𝘿 𝘼𝙍𝙊𝙐𝙉𝘿 the school campus. he was looking for his fiancé, naoko. the class had been dismissed hours ago and she was nowhere to be seen. he checked the classroom, the cafeteria, her dorm room, even asking shoko where she was. but naoko was nowhere to be found.

the white-haired boy resorted to just walking around the school campus in hopes of finding her somewhere inside the ginormous school grounds. he ended up at the entrance of the garden where he could see the large bonsai tree with naoko sitting on the stone bench right under it. of course. 'why didn't i think of this earlier?' gojo thought to himself.

this was naoko's most favorite spot in the entire campus and she spent a lot of her free time here. he walked up to the girl with her nose in the book. she noticed an unusual shadow that suddenly covered her. she looked up to see the white-haired boy who hovered over her. "gojo-san. funny seeing you here."

"actually, i was looking for you." the white-haired boy rubbed the back of his neck. "really? what for?" naoko questioned.

"no particular reason, just wanted to see what you were up to." gojo replied. you see naoko has been on his mind ever since he eavesdropped on toru's confession two weeks ago. he wanted to sort these feelings that lingered in him.

"well, i'm just reading my book. you're welcome to come and sit but i'd think you'd get bored easily." naoko explained offering him a seat next to her. you could see now she was much more comfortable now with gojo and honestly it made it so much easier to have moments like this where they can truly just spend time together.

"uhh hold on." gojo jogged out of the garden without explanation. naoko tilted her head in confusion but shrugged her shoulders and continued to read her book without much thought to it.

────

gojo returned to the garden, but this time not empty-handed. he had a tall stack of mangas which he brought over placing it down next to the bench. naoko picked up the first book at the top of the pile, examining it. "haikyuu? you're going to read this?" the girl questioned as she's never seen it before, but she knew it was a manga based on the cover.

"hey! haikyuu is a masterpiece of a manga! don't judge a book by its cover!" gojo defended and for good reason too (yes yes haikyuu truly is a masterpiece) "i wasn't- y'know never mind. just read." naoko started to retort back but changed her mind not wanting to continue a useless argument.

"gladly." gojo talked back as he took his seat next to the dark-haired girl. he then proceeds to lay his head on her lap as he flipped through the pages of his manga. "what are you doing?" naoko questioned his actions, giving him a face of disgust.

"what does it look like i'm doing? i'm using my wifey's lap as a pillow." gojo teased as naoko rolled her eyes at the nickname he gave her again. but at this point no matter how many times naoko asked him to stop calling her that he was going to do it regardless.

naoko knew her classmate to be quite annoying but now she more or less tolerated him so there was no point in denying his actions because he would do it even if she asked him not to. naoko sighed "fine. just don't do anything creepy, you pervert."

"roger that, wifey!" naoko rolled her eyes at the white-haired boy as he looked at his book getting comfortable in his lap pillow. naoko did the same reading the pages of her book as well. occasionally gojo would take his eyes off his book and looked at the girl that was above him. she looked calm, he didn't really get to see her like this much as she had a tense and more serious face most of the time. he liked it. seeing her concentrate while relaxing.

────

a few hours had passed, and the sky changed from its usual bright blue to a more orange with pink hues color. the sun hadn't set just yet but based on the color of the sky you could tell it was about be sunset time. naoko had just finished her book that she was reading.

looking down at her lap she noticed the small snores that came from the teenage boy sleeping on her lap. she smiled thinking to herself 'how can he just fall asleep here?' she poked his cheek hoping that it would wake the boy up.

but to naoko's surprise he didn't even budge. she then tried whispering "gojo-san!" but to her avail the boy still didn't wake up. so, her next resort was yelling but that didn't work either. she didn't want to resort to waking him physically, but she had no other choice.

naoko held her hand up ready to hit gojo. then she quickly slapped his cheek with full force. the boy jumped from his spot from the sudden contact in his sleep sitting up from his position on her lap. "OW! WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR?!" gojo held his swollen cheek in his hand in defense as he looked at the girl.

"you wouldn't wake up when i tried other things so that was the only thing i could think of." naoko explained gathering her stuff on the bench. "don't forget to clean your stuff, gojo-san. i'll see you tomorrow." and with that goodbye greeting naoko turned on her heel and headed towards the direction of the garden exit.

but before she could take off gojo grabbed her wrist turning her around. he looked up at the girl who had her eyes wide from the sudden expected turn. "wait. where do you want to go tomorrow?" gojo asked.

"tomorrow?" naoko asked with a confused look on her face. "don't you remember? we have our date scheduled for tomorrow." and the boy replied. he didn't know what she would like to do since they would be deciding what they'd be doing for dates from now on.

"right. um, surprise me i guess." naoko let her hand fall from gojo's grip as she turned around making her way to exit this time. the boy sat at the bench while he watched her walk away. the sun was finally setting as gojo started to clean up his pile of manga books. he now needed to plan what they'd be doing the next day.

──────────────────────────

♡。༝☆.ᐟ 𝗞𝗢𝗝𝗜𝗡𝗔𝗔𝗔'𝗦 𝗡𝗢𝗧𝗘
────   𝘪 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘴𝘰 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘤𝘶𝘵𝘦! 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘫𝘰 𝘤𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘵𝘰 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘈𝘏𝘏𝘏 𝘪𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘴𝘰 𝘧𝘶𝘯 𝘵𝘰 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥. 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘨𝘰𝘫𝘰 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘯𝘢𝘰𝘬𝘰 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘮𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘤𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘦𝘳 𝘪𝘯 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘰𝘰𝘬.

────