𝗦𝗣𝗘𝗖𝗜𝗔𝗟 𝟬𝟭

♡。༝☆.ᐟ 𝟬𝟭. 𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗜𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗪𝗜𝗧𝗛 𝗡𝗔𝗢𝗞𝗢
────   𝗪𝗢𝗥𝗗 𝗖𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗧: 𝟭,𝟳𝟬𝟲

❝ 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗚𝗨𝗬𝗦 𝗖𝗔𝗡 𝗖𝗔𝗟𝗟 𝗠𝗘 𝗚𝗢𝗝𝗢-𝗦𝗘𝗡𝗦𝗘𝗜, 𝗢𝗥 𝗡𝗔𝗢𝗞𝗢-𝗦𝗘𝗡𝗦𝗘𝗜 𝗜𝗙 𝗧𝗛𝗔𝗧 𝗠𝗔𝗞𝗘𝗦 𝗜𝗧 𝗟𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗖𝗢𝗡𝗙𝗨𝗦𝗜𝗡𝗚

❝ 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗚𝗨𝗬𝗦 𝗖𝗔𝗡 𝗖𝗔𝗟𝗟 𝗠𝗘 𝗚𝗢𝗝𝗢-𝗦𝗘𝗡𝗦𝗘𝗜, 𝗢𝗥 𝗡𝗔𝗢𝗞𝗢-𝗦𝗘𝗡𝗦𝗘𝗜 𝗜𝗙 𝗧𝗛𝗔𝗧 𝗠𝗔𝗞𝗘𝗦 𝗜𝗧 𝗟𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗖𝗢𝗡𝗙𝗨𝗦𝗜𝗡𝗚. ❞

𝗘𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧 𝗬𝗘𝗔𝗥𝗦 𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗘𝗥

──── 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙎𝙀𝘾𝙊𝙉𝘿 𝘼𝙉𝘿 first years were currently at the field. they were training for the sister school event. maki sparred megumi as the rest of them watched how they were fighting.

naoko came down the steps to the field, standing as watched the students spar each other. and as they finished up a session of sparring, they turned their backs seeing a woman with long black hair standing before them. "who are you?" the students asked in unison as maki widened her eyes as "naoko-sama?"

"naoko-sama?" the rest of the students, except megumi questioned the green-haired girl. nobara approached her upperclassman whispering in her ear slightly, "oi maki-senpai, how do you know this lady?" though the whisper wasn't quiet as naoko could still hear her. "salmon roe." inumaki commented as well. she smiled, laughing a little at their reactions. "zenin naoko. the current head of the zenin clan." she sighed directing her hand to point towards naoko. "she also teaches me privately from time to time when i have trouble with a new weapon."

"i also teach megumi-kun since we have the same technique." naoko adds pointing her finger up. and everyone looked back at megumi who held his head down. "but today i will filling in for satoru since he's out on a mission." she clapped her hands, getting the attention of the students once again. "i've heard a lot about you guys from satoru and i can't wait to see what you can do!"

"you guys can call me gojo-sensei, or naoko-sensei if that makes it less confusing." she stated as the first and second years all widened their eyes once again. "gojo?!" all the students exclaimed in unison confused about the sudden familiar last name. "satoru didn't tell you he has a wife? well that's me." naoko scratched her head a little confused as to why these kids knew nothing of their teacher.

"shouldn't you know this isn't she from your clan?" panda asked maki as she gave him a glare. "fish flakes!" inumaki agreeing with the question. "there were only rumors that naoko-sama had married someone that the clan didn't really accept but i didn't think it was gojo-sensei?" the green-haired girl explained as naoko smiled at the students' shocked faces.

"hehe yea, my father wasn't really happy that i came to tell him i was marrying satoru. but i convinced him." she rubbed her head smiling. "but anyways let's get started! today i want to see your skills so you'll be sparring." the students nodded, something they were pretty used to doing. "oh 1v1 or 2v2?" nobara asked.