𝗖𝗛. 𝟮𝟬

♡。༝☆.ᐟ 𝟮𝟬. 𝗔 𝗧𝗢𝗞𝗘𝗡 𝗢𝗙 𝗙𝗢𝗥𝗚𝗜𝗩𝗘𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦
────   𝗪𝗢𝗥𝗗 𝗖𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗧:  𝟴𝟱𝟴

 𝗔 𝗧𝗢𝗞𝗘𝗡 𝗢𝗙 𝗙𝗢𝗥𝗚𝗜𝗩𝗘𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦────   𝗪𝗢𝗥𝗗 𝗖𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗧:  𝟴𝟱𝟴

❝ 𝗗𝗢 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗟𝗜𝗞𝗘 𝗜𝗧 ?  ❞

──── 𝙎𝙃𝙊𝙆𝙊 𝙃𝙀𝙇𝘿 𝙉𝘼𝙊𝙆𝙊 '𝙎 wrist as they strolled through the shopping mall. shoko wanted to spend the weekend shopping for some new clothes before the warmer seasons approached them.

they entered a small shop that sold cute skirts, dresses, and other clothing that were all handmade. and shoko browsed she picked up tons of shirts and bottoms that she liked. she ran to the fitting room while naoko continued to browse around.

she looked at the back wall behind the cashier where there were rows of fabrics lined up. naoko also discovered a few handkerchiefs that lied on the counter. naoko picked up one up taking a good look at it.

the fabric was nice and thick where no light could even be seen coming through. she thought of a certain white-haired boy, how he always wore shaded glasses to protect his eyes. and she always noticed whenever they fought it was always coming off.

"can i help you with anything?" a worker asked naoko as she looked at the handkerchief. "oh! yes, actually do you have anything with this kind of material that is long enough to wrap around a head?" naoko explained to the worker hoping they would have what she is looking for." we do not unfortunately, but you could always put in a custom form and if it's simple enough to make we can have it done soon!" the worker informed.

"yes, i'd like to do that then." naoko filled out the form, picking out a material and color she liked as well as guessing a measurement since she wasn't sure how big gojo's head was. but longer was better than shorter anyways.

the tailor took a look at the request and quickly got to work. it wouldn't take long because of how simple the items were, but naoko didn't expect it so soon. in fact, by the time naoko had finished and the worker packed it all up in a nice bag shoko had just gotten out of the fitting room.

"oh nao-chan! what did ya get?" shoko asked looking at her friend hold a navy-blue bag that had been closed off with a white ribbon. "oh, it's just a small gift i got for someone." naoko's statement piqued shoko's curiosity, but she figured naoko didn't want to tell who it was, even if she already had a feeling who it would be.

shoko pulled naoko out of the store not really liking anything out of the stack of clothes she took to the fitting room. the two girls were now done with their little shopping trip as shoko had a handful of bags and naoko just with the one.

────

a knock at gojo's door could be heard. he wasn't expecting anyone, so it came to a surprise when he saw the dark-haired girl standing in front of him as he opened the door. "naoko!" gojo exclaimed.

he admitted he missed the girl, but he wanted to give her space after she'd been avoiding him last week. but it was a surprise for him that she came to him rather than the other way around. she pushed the bag to the boy's chest "here, i-um got you something when i went shopping with shoko."

gojo didn't say anything but he opened the gift bag pulling out a piece of white cloth. he raised an eyebrow as he didn't know exactly what her gift was. "it's a blindfold. i always notice your glasses come off when you fight so i figured this might be better." naoko explained taking the blindfold from the boy's hands.

she lifted herself up on her toes taking off the boy's shaded glasses. his frost blue eyes went wide at her sudden gesture. she wrapped the white cloth around his head making sure to not get any of his hair in the way and tying a knot at the back.

gojo was still speechless. "do you like it?" naoko asked as she stepped down looking at the boy's new look. she liked it. it suited him well. "i love it!" gojo responded in excitement at his gift.
he like that she thought of him. that he was on her mind while she was out shopping. and how she noticed such small things about him.

"i hope you'll forgive me. i know i've been avoiding you all last week and i'm sorry. i was confused and i still am, but i don't want to stop talking to you...satoru." gojo widened his eyes behind his new blindfold as the girl said his first name for the first time.

naoko was suddenly pulled into a hug from the white-haired teen, "i forgive you naoko. i could never stay mad at you. i was sad you were avoiding me. just don't do it again." naoko smiled in his arms as she hugged him back.

she liked this new feeling. the warmth she always felt when he hugged her like this. she didn't know what this feeling was, but she didn't care. all she knew is that she enjoyed it and hoped it wouldn't go away.

──────────────────────────

♡。༝☆.ᐟ 𝗞𝗢𝗝𝗜𝗡𝗔𝗔𝗔'𝗦 𝗡𝗢𝗧𝗘
────   𝘪 𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘢𝘭𝘮𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘵
𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳...

────