𝗖𝗛. 𝟰𝟵

♡。༝☆.ᐟ 𝟰𝟵. 𝗪𝗛𝗘𝗡 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗧𝗬'𝗦 𝗢𝗩𝗘𝗥
────   𝗪𝗢𝗥𝗗 𝗖𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗧: 𝟭,𝟬𝟳𝟴

 𝗪𝗛𝗘𝗡 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗧𝗬'𝗦 𝗢𝗩𝗘𝗥────   𝗪𝗢𝗥𝗗 𝗖𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗧: 𝟭,𝟬𝟳𝟴

❝ 𝗜𝗧 𝗛𝗨𝗥𝗧𝗦. 𝗜𝗧 𝗛𝗨𝗥𝗧𝗦 𝗦𝗢
𝗙𝗨𝗖𝗞𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗠𝗨𝗖𝗛.  ❞

──── 𝙉𝘼𝙊𝙆𝙊 𝙒𝘼𝙎 𝙕𝙊𝙉𝙀𝘿 out. talking to the hundreds of people at this party she tried to distract herself. but all she could think about is how her boyfriend was currently flirting with someone else at her party.

her father was currently talking on the stage with mic in his hand. some nonsense about him being proud of her. she 'smiled' through his speech fooling everyone who actually thought that naobito actually gave a shit about his daughter.

trying to pay attention, she wanted to look over at the bar where the white-haired boy was, but it wouldn't be appropriate while her father was talking. especially when all eyes were on her. but she had to. it was eating her mind, gnawing away at any sanity she had left.

she peeked over her shoulder to where the two people were sitting at the bar. her eyes widened at the sight. oh, now she wished maybe she didn't look. maybe it would've spared her the heartbreak seeing his boyfriend kiss another girl right in front of her.

her arms were wrapped around his neck as they shared a passionate make-out session at the party. naoko couldn't believe her eyes. holding back her tears she left the party grounds. her father called her onto the stage, but she was nowhere to be found.

toru looked around for his friend, but instead seeing the other white-haired boy sucking some other girl's face at the bar. he clenched his fists in anger, but went to find naoko instead. leaving the main household grounds, he headed towards the entrance.

he knew where she would be. the garden. that had always been her comfort place since they were kids. he understood that if anything were to happen to her she'd be there without a doubt.

and soon enough he reached the entrance to the garden where he saw naoko swinging her legs above the small river which ran through. taking a seat next to the girl as she eyes filled with tears. "toru. i feel so stupid. next week was going to be our first-year anniversary. did he really just throw away our relationship over some random girl? did it mean nothing to him? did i mean nothing to him?" she ranted to him as he listened. she choked on her own tears making it even hard to talk.

she was in so much pain and toru could feel that. he reassured her wiping some of the tears that ran down her face, "no. don't think about yourself like that. he's the one that messed up. he's the one who lost you and he will probably regret it for the rest of his life. he doesn't deserve you if he's going to do something like this. so don't feel stupid when he's the one who should be feeling like that."

"thanks, toru." naoko looked at him. she wanted to smile at him for his comment, but how could she smile? she couldn't. silence grew between them, only naoko's quiet sobs could be heard as the water flowed from underneath their legs.

breaking the silence naoko yelled, letting her anger come out, "god i can't believe i was actually going to ask my father for his approval to marry him today! i wanted to fix our relationship. tell him that we could spend our entire lives together." after yelling her head swung low.

she felt shitty in every possible way. her heart shattered into a million pieces, and she didn't know what to feel. sad? angry? she sighed as more tears ran down her face and she sniffled as her nose ran.

"i loved him so much toru. the way he made me laugh and smile whenever he was with me. the way he held me whenever i was going through something. his little kisses which he constantly gave me. everything. i loved him too much, i think. i didn't think it was going to end like this." looking up she ranted to her best friend. she was hopeless and here toru was trying to make sure she didn't fully lose her mind. "are you going to break up with him now?" he asked curious as to what she'd do next.

it hurt to even think about it. she didn't want it to end. she didn't want to even think about ending this relationship. which is why she was going to ask her father for his approval. because she really wanted to make this work.

but maybe it wasn't meant to work out. maybe shoko was right? if in the end it didn't work out it just meant that satoru wasn't the one. naoko tried so hard to make sure that wasn't the case. but maybe she was right...

naoko held head down low as the tears fell into the river below them, "i have to. i can't look at him the same anymore. when i look at him all i will think about is how his lips were all over hirano. i just...can't believe that he'd do this to me, toru..."

he pulled the girl into a hug. she grabbed onto his jacket sobbing even more as she stained it with her tears. "it hurts. it hurts so fucking much." he patted her head, combing his fingers through her hair trying to calm her down, "shhh i know. but it's gonna be alright. it may not feel like it now, but you'll be fine, i promise."

────

as hirano pulled away from the white-haired boy she gasped for air. "hey. how about we get out of here? let's do something more fun." she pulled him off the barstool guiding him towards the exit.

gojo had 5 glasses of whiskey and he was gone for sure. he was always considered a light weight and today was no exception, getting wasted too early in the night. he probably started to get drunk on his second glass.

holding her hand, they walked to the tokyo school drunk off their minds, practically swerving in every way on the way there.

as they made it to the dorms gojo struggled to find the key to his dorm. finally lining up the key with the whole. opening the door wide as hirano filled his room with giggles.

they continue their make-out session pushing each other through the hallway, taking off pieces of their clothing along the way. the drunk teens make their way to his room where he pushes the girl onto his bed towering over her as he sucked on her neck.

──────────────────────────

♡。༝☆.ᐟ 𝗞𝗢𝗝𝗜𝗡𝗔𝗔𝗔'𝗦 𝗡𝗢𝗧𝗘
──── 𝘥𝘢𝘮𝘯 𝘨𝘰𝘫𝘰.....𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘶? 𝘴𝘢𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘢𝘴 𝘪𝘧 𝘪 𝘥𝘪𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘸𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘮𝘺𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧.....

────