𝗖𝗛. 𝟯𝟲

♡。༝☆.ᐟ 𝟯𝟲. 𝗛𝗢𝗪 𝗧𝗢 𝗦𝗔𝗩𝗘 𝗔 𝗟𝗜𝗙𝗘
────   𝗪𝗢𝗥𝗗 𝗖𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗧:  𝟭,𝟭𝟳𝟳

 𝗛𝗢𝗪 𝗧𝗢 𝗦𝗔𝗩𝗘 𝗔 𝗟𝗜𝗙𝗘────   𝗪𝗢𝗥𝗗 𝗖𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗧:  𝟭,𝟭𝟳𝟳

❝ 𝗜 𝗧𝗛𝗢𝗨𝗚𝗛 𝗜 𝗟𝗢𝗦𝗧 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗡𝗔𝗢𝗞𝗢. 𝗝𝗘𝗘𝗭, 𝗗𝗢𝗡'𝗧 𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗥 𝗗𝗢 𝗧𝗛𝗔𝗧 𝗔𝗚𝗔𝗜𝗡.  ❞

──── ❝𝙉𝘼𝙊𝙆𝙊!❞ 𝙏𝙊𝙍𝙐 𝙍𝘼𝙉 as he watched his best friend drop to the ground. he teleported, moving his location right under her so she wouldn't hit her head on the ground. the white-haired boy cried seeing his childhood friend so beaten up.

the girl was beaten up from head to toe, deep cuts filling her arms and legs and blood trickling down her face. anyone could tell that naoko could've died right here on the spot, but toru had teleported them to the kyoto school so she could get healed and patched up. shoko had heard of news while she was close by the kyoto school and headed there as fast as possible.

with naoko on a gurney, shoko pulled her into the direction of the surgery room with the doctor on duty. "i need to work on her as soon as possible. i'm not sure if i'm strong enough to help her enough with my technique." shoko explained to the doctor as he nodded his head.

shoko sat in the surgery room, using her reversal technique on naoko. shoko felt drained using it for what seemed like forever, but this was for her best friend. she had to. she needed to if she didn't want her friend to die right there on the spot.

naoko's head stopped bleeding. shoko was able to help any damage that was done to her head from the blows done by hitting the trees. shoko dropped to her legs as she saw her friend's cuts still remaining. she was mad. mad at herself that she couldn't help enough to fully heal her. mad at whatever curse had done this to her. mad at the elders who gave her this mission without doing proper research. "this is as much as i can do. please help her." shoko sighed as she was drained herself from using too much energy on trying to heal naoko's head traumas.

she walked out of the surgery room where toru could be seen sitting right at the entrance, legs bouncing in nervousness and pure fear. the boy lifted his head seeing the girl walk out. he approached her "how is she?! could you heal her?" the white-haired boy grabbed her by her sides as she was about to fall to her knees again. shoko was tired and needed rest too. "i was able to heal any damage done to her head, but i wasn't able to help much on the cuts done to her limbs. they're very deep cuts, but i know that the doctor will do the rest."

𝟯 𝗗𝗔𝗬𝗦 𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗘𝗥

naoko woke up as she looked at an unknown ceiling. 'where am i?' she thought to herself as she blinked her eyes. trying to sit up she groaned as she was still recovering. her attention was taken away as another person groaned in their sleep with their head on her bed.

it was toru. he had wakened up to the movement of the bed, meeting his eyes with hers. he widened his as he pulled naoko in for a hug. "i thought i lost you naoko. jeez, don't ever do that again."

naoko attempted to lift her arms to hug him back but she was still too weak to move much. "what happened? how did i end up here? did i exorcise the curse?" naoko had questions running down her mind.

"i was sent to assist you since a lot of the higher ranked sorcerers were busy. when i got to the site i could see your domain, a black sphere. but once i saw it, it broke, and you could be seen falling out of it. so, i rushed over to you and you were beat up naoko, i thought you were gonna die. so, i brought you here to get some treatment."

"your friend, the one with the cursed reversal technique, healed your head damage, but you still have a few concussions." toru explained as naoko lifted her head. "shoko was here?" she asked.

"yea if she wasn't in the area, you probably could've died, naoko." toru said kind of imagining what could've happened. his head went down in defeat. he wouldn't know what he would've done.

"and if you didn't come and bring me here, i would've definitely died. so, thank you toru, you saved my life." naoko said gratefully and toru lifted his head to see her smile.

"oh, i forgot to ask. was satoru informed about what happened?"

"who? oh you mean gojo-san, your fiancé! right. he wasn't informed yet. that totally flew over my head." answering her question. "maybe i'll call him later." naoko stated aloud. "oh, the service went out yesterday, so we haven't been able to really contact anyone since then." toru explained.

"how is he treating you? he better be good to you!" toru stated bluntly. naoko chuckled at his protective side showing "he is. we've been dating for about ten months already and i think i love him, toru. like a lot." naoko smiled speaking about her boyfriend.

toru felt a little hurt. he loved naoko, but she felt the way he feels about her for someone else, not him. but he knew that she'd never feel that way for him, so it was at lease good that someone else could make her just as happy. "but aren't you guys already getting married? why date?" toru asked.

"i didn't like him before, in fact i may have hated him. but the more i hung out with him, the more i got to know him. he well, he grew on me and my feelings kind of did too. i know we're already getting married but i don't know, dating just feels normal, like something couples have before getting married." the girl smiled looking back at their relationship before.

toru smiled listening to his childhood friend talk about someone she loved "well as long as he treats you good, that's all i hope for. if he breaks your heart, i will make sure he doesn't get away with it. i don't care if he is the strongest or whatever."

"how about my family? did you contact them?" naoko hoped that they didn't. in fact, she didn't want her family to say that she 'failed' again. that she was weak. but she lifted her head in shock to what toru had responded with. "actually, they contacted us. they heard about the events of your fight."

"naoko, you summoned the mahoraga, the strongest shikigami that a user can summon. but you didn't only just summon it, you defeated it, so now you use at will whenever you want, you tamed it." toru explained as naoko listened, shocked at even what she did during her fight.

she had tamed the strongest shikigami in history. something no one had done before. she surprised herself and probably the jujutsu world. now what will her clan say?

"your family wanted to see you as soon you get discharged." toru carried the message her family had given him.

──────────────────────────

♡。༝☆.ᐟ 𝗞𝗢𝗝𝗜𝗡𝗔𝗔𝗔'𝗦 𝗡𝗢𝗧𝗘
────   𝘯𝘢𝘰𝘬𝘰'𝘴 𝘣𝘪𝘨 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘪𝘴𝘩𝘦𝘥 !! 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘪𝘵? 𝘥𝘪𝘥 𝘶 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘶𝘵𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦? 𝘪'𝘭𝘭 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘶 𝘯𝘦𝘹𝘵 𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘬 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘢𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 !!

────