𝗖𝗛. 𝟭𝟱

♡。༝☆.ᐟ 𝟭𝟱. 𝗨𝗡𝗘𝗫𝗣𝗘𝗖𝗧𝗘𝗗 𝗙𝗘𝗘𝗟𝗜𝗡𝗚𝗦
──── 𝗪𝗢𝗥𝗗 𝗖𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗧: 𝟭,𝟮𝟬𝟴

 𝗨𝗡𝗘𝗫𝗣𝗘𝗖𝗧𝗘𝗗 𝗙𝗘𝗘𝗟𝗜𝗡𝗚𝗦────   𝗪𝗢𝗥𝗗 𝗖𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗧: 𝟭,𝟮𝟬𝟴

❝ 𝗔𝗡𝗬𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗙𝗢𝗥 𝗬𝗢𝗨 ❞

❝ 𝗔𝗡𝗬𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗙𝗢𝗥 𝗬𝗢𝗨  ❞

♡。༝☆.ᐟ 𝗧𝗥𝗨𝗘 𝗙𝗘𝗘𝗟𝗜𝗡𝗚𝗦
────   𝗠𝗢𝗡𝗗𝗔𝗬

────  𝙂𝙊𝙅𝙊 𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙀𝘿 𝙃𝙄𝙎 best friend's dorm room without much thought. the boy got up a little too early for class and decided to pass time playing video games in the dark-haired boy's room as he continued to get ready for the day.

getou poked his head out the bathroom buttoning his uniform jacket. "where did you go last night that you spent all night making such a ruckus in your room."

"oh, yea i was packing some stuff to go out with zenin." gojo didn't think too much of the question continuing to mash the buttons on the controller. however, his friend found it weird his best friend was going out so late with a person like zenin naoko. "zenin? where could you possibly go with her?"

"we went to Mitake Mountain to go stargazing." the white-haired boy answered again with no thought.

"so, you went on a date? did you finally confess your undying love for her?" getou joked with his friend. he had already asked if he had feelings for the girl and he said no, but maybe this time was different.

gojo sighed in his seat as he paused the game. he screamed his frustrations into one of getou's couch pillows. "suguru i can't get her out of mind. everything she does i can't help but stare. everywhere she goes i want to be with her. ahhh i don't know what to do!!"

"wait you're serious? you actually like zenin?" getou was excited for his friend. he finally admitted his feelings for the serious girl. "yea i'm fucking crazy for her. i just can't stop thinking about her. ever since we were told we have to get married i couldn't help but think of her." gojo continued his rant about naoko expressing a little too much.