𝗖𝗛. 𝟰𝟭

♡。༝☆.ᐟ 𝟰𝟭. 𝗨𝗡𝗖𝗘𝗥𝗧𝗔𝗜𝗡𝗧𝗬 𝗢𝗙
               𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗙𝗨𝗧𝗨𝗥𝗘
────   𝗪𝗢𝗥𝗗 𝗖𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗧: 𝟭,𝟰𝟮𝟰

❝ 𝗪𝗢𝗡'𝗧 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗥𝗘𝗚𝗥𝗘𝗧 𝗡𝗢𝗧 𝗠𝗔𝗥𝗥𝗬𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗛𝗘𝗥 𝗞𝗡𝗢𝗪𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗚𝗨𝗬𝗦 𝗔𝗥𝗘 𝗣𝗥𝗢𝗕𝗔𝗕𝗟𝗬 𝗠𝗔𝗗𝗟𝗬 𝗜𝗡 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗪𝗜𝗧𝗛 𝗘𝗔𝗖𝗛 𝗢𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗥 ?  ❞

𝗛𝗘𝗥 𝗞𝗡𝗢𝗪𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗚𝗨𝗬𝗦 𝗔𝗥𝗘 𝗣𝗥𝗢𝗕𝗔𝗕𝗟𝗬 𝗠𝗔𝗗𝗟𝗬 𝗜𝗡 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗪𝗜𝗧𝗛 𝗘𝗔𝗖𝗛 𝗢𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗥 ?  ❞

❝ 𝗪𝗢𝗡'𝗧 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗥𝗘𝗚𝗥𝗘𝗧 𝗡𝗢𝗧 𝗠𝗔𝗥𝗥𝗬𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗛𝗘𝗥 𝗞𝗡𝗢𝗪𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗚𝗨𝗬𝗦 𝗔𝗥𝗘 𝗣𝗥𝗢𝗕𝗔𝗕𝗟𝗬 𝗠𝗔𝗗𝗟𝗬 𝗜𝗡 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗪𝗜𝗧𝗛 𝗘𝗔𝗖𝗛 𝗢𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗥 ?  ❞

♡。༝☆.ᐟ 𝗚𝗘𝗧𝗢𝗨'𝗦 𝗔𝗗𝗩𝗜𝗖𝗘

──── 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙏𝙒𝙊 𝙁𝙊𝙐𝙍𝙏𝙃-𝙔𝙀𝘼𝙍 boys could be heard yelling at the tv screen as they mashed the buttons on their controllers. getou was hitting combo after combo as gojo struggled to continue blocking the movements of his character on the screen. eventually, getou had defeated his best friend both rounds.

"geez satoru, has something been bothering you? you suck today!" getou exclaimed rubbing salt in his wound of defeat. "let's play one more round!" getou chuckled at his best friend's urgency to win. they started the game once again.

"has naoko been stressing you out, you guys haven't had sex lately or something?" the dark haired-boy asked while he set up a combo attack against his best friend.

gojo growing frustrated from him losing the round, "shut up! nothing's bothering me. and as a matter of fact, me and naoko's sex life is perfectly fine, leave us alone."

the second round was starting "how long have you guys been dating now?" getou questioned as he mashed the buttons on the controller blocking all the combos gojo had done. "it'll be a year next month." he says focused on the screen.

"oh, shit it's been that long already? are you guys excited to get married?"

"oh, yea our families canceled the marriage, well the zenin clan did." gojo casually stated as he was about to set up another combo for the win. "what?" getou paused the game shocked at gojo's rather nonchalant statement. "hey! i was winning that round!" the white-haired boy complained.