𝗖𝗛. 𝟲𝟳

♡。༝☆.ᐟ 𝟲𝟳. 𝗔 𝗛𝗜𝗡𝗧 𝗢𝗙 𝗝𝗘𝗔𝗟𝗢𝗨𝗦𝗬
──── 𝗪𝗢𝗥𝗗 𝗖𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗧: 𝟴𝟭𝟮

❝ 𝗜𝗧 𝗦𝗘𝗘𝗠𝗘𝗗 𝗟𝗜𝗞𝗘 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗪𝗘𝗥𝗘 𝗛𝗔𝗩𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗔 𝗚𝗢𝗢𝗗 𝗧𝗜𝗠𝗘

❝ 𝗜𝗧 𝗦𝗘𝗘𝗠𝗘𝗗 𝗟𝗜𝗞𝗘 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗪𝗘𝗥𝗘 𝗛𝗔𝗩𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗔 𝗚𝗢𝗢𝗗 𝗧𝗜𝗠𝗘. ❞

──── 𝙎𝙀𝙀𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙒𝙃𝙄𝙏𝙀-𝙃𝘼𝙄𝙍𝙀𝘿 man sitting on the bench, she looked at him with a hint of disappointment to the way he was acting. the way he crossed the line.

"let's talk." she said walking away from the bench, which was surrounded by a crowd of people due to the busy weekend.

satoru follows behind her as she entered a small alleyway where a small cafe entrance was located. "what were you thinking?" she started off, a little confused of his intentions.

she was unsure of what to think. she was lost, and a little disappointed to be honest. she looked at him, but he didn't utter a word, so she continued, "satoru, i was on a date with one of the suitors my dad had set me up with. you had no place to be crashing it like that." she said scolding him a little, but still remaining calm.

she looked at him once again, his head down a tad bit, but not looking her in the eye. she sighed, "you don't have anything to say?"

and he didn't say a word, in fact he really didn't know what to say. maybe he just didn't want to admit that he was jealous.

naoko sighed once again turning her heel, about to walk away since this conversation was going nowhere. but he grabbed her wrist making her stop before she could leave.

he paused, taking a deep breath, thinking what he was going to say. "i saw you from afar. through the window. i could see you laughing, smiling as you talked to him." naoko nodded her head waiting to see what else he would say.

"it seemed like you were having a good time." he looked into her eyes, a little confusion still left in them. she didn't know where he was going with this, but she waited.

but he didn't continue his explanation. naoko paused making sure she wouldn't interrupt him, "but that still doesn't explain why you-" she was cut off, satoru lips suddenly crashing onto hers. she widened her eyes, but slowly closed them, kissing him back.

she wrapped her arms around his neck loosely, holding him closer. the kiss was soft and sweet, and maybe with a small hint of desperation.

he pulled away slowly still holding naoko close to him as she looked up at his tall figure, "i was jealous, ok?" he sighed, a little embarrassed for feeling that way tonight.

naoko continued to listen to him explain, "i thought i was fine with you going on dates with all these dudes, but then i saw you enjoying tonight. enjoying your date with him." his head started to droop, his mood going down just thinking about it.

naoko positioned her head so she could still see him with his head down. and he chuckled at her cute actions. "why?" she asked, genuinely clueless.

satoru lifted his head, "isn't it obvious?" he paused, "i still love you, naoko." he confessed and naoko's face turned red, flustered. "i thought i had gotten over you. but when we started to talk again, calling each other almost every day. i fell for you all over again. and maybe i never stopped loving you either." she smiled at his confession, her heart beating faster by the second.

she looked past his glasses and into his blue eyes, cupping his face in her small hands. she closed the gap between them once again. she gave him a short, sweet kiss before pulling away, "i think i've fallen for you all over again too, satoru. i don't think i ever stopped but i think just seeing you again. being around you, i just fell for you without even knowing it."

satoru smiled from ear to ear, he pulled her in for a tight hug, placing his head on her shoulder as he rocked them back and forth in excitement. it was like he was a teenager all over again.

still in his embrace, naoko sighed "but as much as i want to get back together, a part of me tells me not to." he pulled away from their hug, taken aback at what she said.

"why not?" he asked. naoko felt bad, but this was how she felt. she wanted to be honest with him. "my heart doesn't fully trust you. i know i already forgave you, but i'm just scared."

"you don't have to be." he reassured her taking her hand in his, rubbing his thumb against her hand gently. "but i am. i'm scared you'll leave me broken again."

"i promise i will never do that again." he swore to her, a serious look plastered on his face and naoko could feel it too. he sincerity. "i will prove it to you. my love. i'll gain your trust again, naoko. anything for you." promising her, naoko nodded with a smile on her face. on both of their faces.

──────────────────────────

♡。༝☆.ᐟ 𝗞𝗢𝗝𝗜𝗡𝗔𝗔𝗔'𝗦 𝗡𝗢𝗧𝗘
────   𝘈𝘟𝘒𝘚𝘑𝘈𝘉𝘚𝘓𝘈𝘕 𝘞𝘏𝘠 𝘈𝘙𝘌 𝘛𝘏𝘌𝘠 𝘚𝘈𝘜𝘙 𝘊𝘜𝘛𝘌 !!!!!!!

────