𝗖𝗛. 𝟬𝟮

♡。༝☆.ᐟ 𝟬𝟮. 𝗛𝗢𝗪 𝗜𝗧 𝗔𝗟𝗟 𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗥𝗧𝗘𝗗
────   𝗪𝗢𝗥𝗗 𝗖𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗧: 𝟵𝟭𝟭

 𝗛𝗢𝗪 𝗜𝗧 𝗔𝗟𝗟 𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗥𝗧𝗘𝗗────   𝗪𝗢𝗥𝗗 𝗖𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗧: 𝟵𝟭𝟭

❝ 𝗜 𝗡𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗥 𝗔𝗦𝗞𝗘𝗗 𝗙𝗢𝗥 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗧𝗢 𝗚𝗥𝗘𝗘𝗧 𝗠𝗘. 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗖𝗔𝗡 𝗚𝗘𝗧 𝗢𝗨𝗧 𝗢𝗙 𝗠𝗬 𝗙𝗔𝗖𝗘 𝗨𝗡𝗧𝗜𝗟 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗠𝗘𝗘𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗛𝗔𝗦 𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗥𝗧𝗘𝗗. ❞

──── 𝙉𝘼𝙊𝙆𝙊 𝙏𝙐𝙍𝙉𝙀𝘿 𝙏𝙊 the direction of her father's training room where he was usually seen. drinking most of the time really. naoko knocked on the wall next to the bamboo paper door before entering and bowing upon opening the door.

"greetings father. i have arrived home. i hope you are doing well." naoko spoke as she kneeled in front of her father whose back was facing her.

"i never asked for you to greet me. you can get out of my face until the meeting has started." her father said coldly not even batting an eye in her direction.

"very well, father." and with that naoko bowed before leaving yet another set of doors in the house she hated her whole life. she walked through the halls before seeing a set of twins playing in the courtyard.

"naoko-sama!" they yelled in unison as they approached her. the twins maki and mai were not very loved just like her but she was happy to see the pair of five-year-olds.

"how are my favorite twins doing? i hope everything is all right here." naoko said as she approached the two dark green haired girls.

"mai's always scared because she sees monsters, but once she holds my hand she feels better." maki stated bluntly as her younger sister blushed from embarrassment. "i do not!" mai tries to protect her pride standing in front of her older cousin.

"it's ok mai, i used to cry when i saw curses too. don't worry. once you're older you'll be able to fight them!" naoko reassured mai giving her and her twin a hug. mai pulled away looking up at the dark-haired teen with sparkles in her eyes. "really?!"

"yes! i'll be sure to teach you all about it! but i have to go now before my mom gets mad at me." she released the twins letting them run off as they waved to her walking back into the house. she was supposed to meet in the meeting room where most of the meetings happened between clans. the room was large as it had to fit multiple clan leaders and members.

upon entering the room her mother and father already seated on their designated seat cushions. she took the cushion next to her mother kneeling with perfect posture as they waited for naoya and the other clan they would be meeting with.

and not too long later naoya walks in proudly taking his seat next to naoko's father, zenin naobito. and as naoya took his seat a maid comes in to let her father know that the clan they were meeting tonight has arrived. naobito signaled for them to be let in.

as the clan walked in, she could see her fellow classmate walk in. they were meeting the gojo clan. it didn't surprise her too much. they were both from major clans, so this was normal for them. she watched as the gojo clan leaders, and her white-haired classmate sit in their respective seats.

"good evening, naobito. shall we start this meeting?" gojo's father spoke addressing the subject of this meeting. naobito nodded allowing for the gojo clan to commence their meeting. "as you know our children are both reaching their age to be married off. we have already established this as clans, but i supposed that both of you don't know hence why we are having this meeting. satoru, naoko." naoko raised her head upon hearing her name. she was not liking the topic of this meeting after hearing gojo's dad talk.

"naoko. we have set you up to marry satoru from the gojo clan. we expect you will go with this. no exceptions." naobito spoke with a stern voice facing his daughter. naoko opened her eyes wide from shock from what she just heard. she knew her place and knew not speak out against her father, but this was absolutely outrageous. "what do you mean? i'm marrying that fool? there's no way in hell i'm marrying such a stuck up, cocky snob like him!" naoko spoke up in a not so lady like tone. i mean what could she do. her family wanted to get rid of her by marrying her off to another family. and just like that naoya could take her spot as the next head of the clan.

"zenin naoko! that is not how you speak of others!" her mother corrected her and made sure she sat down back down to her place. she couldn't tolerate naoko's behavior. "you really expect me to marry her too, old man?" gojo laughed as his father also glared at him. but to him it didn't affect him much. as powerful as he grew up to be the elders always placed expectations on him and he did his best to get out of them, but it didn't seem like he was ever going to get out of this one.

"uhem, now if we can continue i'd like to explain the expectation of this arranged marriage. you two will be married after you graduate and are expected to have children once you marry. however, to have get to know each other more we have scheduled for you both to have dates. we've reserved your first date but after that you need to plan them on your own." gojo's father continued to explain. naoko was fogged with anger and she couldn't wait to get the hell out of this meeting to let out all this steam.

──────────────────────────

♡。༝☆.ᐟ 𝗞𝗢𝗝𝗜𝗡𝗔𝗔𝗔'𝗦 𝗡𝗢𝗧𝗘
────   𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘪 𝘨𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘸𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘰𝘧𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺. 𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘥𝘪𝘧𝘧𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘵, 𝘩𝘶𝘩? 𝘪 𝘤𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘪𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘸𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘪𝘵 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘶𝘯𝘧𝘰𝘭𝘥𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘪 𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘯!

────