𝗖𝗛. 𝟮𝟮

♡。༝☆.ᐟ 𝟮𝟮. 𝗔𝗟𝗟 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗧𝗜𝗠𝗘𝗦
────   𝗪𝗢𝗥𝗗 𝗖𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗧:  𝟵𝟵𝟮

❝ 𝗜 𝗗𝗜𝗗𝗡'𝗧 𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗭𝗘 𝗛𝗢𝗪 𝗖𝗟𝗢𝗦𝗘 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗪𝗘𝗥𝗘 𝗧𝗢 𝗦𝗔𝗧𝗢𝗥𝗨  ❞

𝗪𝗘𝗥𝗘 𝗧𝗢 𝗦𝗔𝗧𝗢𝗥𝗨  ❞

──── 𝘼 𝙆𝙉𝙊𝘾𝙆 𝘼𝙏  the door could be heard from naoko's dorm late at one in the morning. she stopped folding the clothes in room to open the door to her brunette best friend who brought snack with her. "yo nao-chan! is it fine if hang out with ya?"

"you know you're always welcome shoko."

"i have to finish my laundry really quick then we can play some games or something."

"alrighty!" shoko placed the snacks on naoko's dining table as naoko walked into her bedroom to continue folding her clothes quickly. shoko noticed an object that was sitting on her table. something she's never seen before in her room. a camera.

shoko picked the camera up observing the shape and features of the object. "hey nao-chan, is this a new camera? i've never seen this in your room." she asked naoko who was in the other room.

"oh, yea i bought that like two weeks ago." naoko answered from her bedroom. shoko hit the power button making the screen of the camera light up.

"oh nice!" shoko replied before looking around to make sure naoko wasn't looking as she scrolled through the photos. she noticed a lot of scenery photos and photos of random people as they walked through the streets of a place shoko wasn't familiar with.

shoko smiled at the photos her best friend took. it looked like she went out just to take photos. her best friend didn't do too many activities so shoko was happy that her friend found something else to take interest in.

as shoko continued to go through the photos she stopped on a certain picture. it was of a smiling naoko, but it wasn't just her smiling. the familiar white-haired classmate was beside her also smiling in the photo.

shoko was shocked to see her friend smiling with the boy who had a crush on her. she didn't know they were that close. but shoko was brought away from her thoughts as naoko entered the living room where shoko was caught snooping through her photos.

naoko didn't mind her looking through the photos. but once she saw the picture that shoko was currently looking at she felt a little embarrassed. she never told her friend about her trip, let alone taking a trip with her fiancé.

shoko looked at her best friend showing her the photo "this is a nice photo, nao-chan! you look like you are genuinely smiling here. where did you guys go?"

"we went to okinawa last week." naoko answered taking a seat at her bed to which shoko followed sitting in front of her. "did you have fun?"

"i had...yea i had lots of fun." naoko replied remembering all the moments and photos she took when she went on that trip with the white-haired boy. she smiled remembering those memories that didn't happen too long ago.

shoko noticed her friend's smile on her face. she liked it. she liked how happy she was. naoko was never too open to show her emotions often even to her. but this was different and shoko was happy for her friend "i didn't realize how close you were to satoru."

"i didn't either. i guess i warmed up to him more than i thought." naoko shrugged at the thought of how she grew to tolerate gojo the more she hung out with him.

"well, that's great! i hope you can get along considering you need to spend the rest of your life with him. but how's it been going with him?"

"i don't know. i think i'm a little confused, shoko." naoko confessed as shoko tilted her head in confusion wondering what she meant by her statement. naoko continued after she saw the look on shoko's face "he um...well he confessed to me a while ago and i just don't know what to do."

shoko sighed thinking it was a much more serious situation "well do you like him back?" shoko asked as she watched her friend sigh and droop her head down low. "i don't know."

naoko obviously looked conflicted with her own feelings. shoko wasn't sure how she felt but she wanted naoko to sort these feelings, whatever they were, for herself. "well how do you feel when you're around him?"

"i-i always feel comfortable around him, like i can be my true self. i can let myself go around him. and my heart is always constantly beating around him. when he says things that comfort me i feel warm and loved. that's how he makes me feel." naoko explained while shoko listened.

"but when he's not around i can't help but not think about him. currently he's just been on my mind a lot and i can't get him out, shoko." naoko lifted her head to her friend asking for some kind of answer hoping that shoko could help her explain these confusing feelings.

shoko simply sighed after her best friend's explanation. "you still don't know what you feel towards satoru? it's so obvious that you have feelings for him."

"you're right shoko! i-i don't know how i didn't know it sooner. god-how stupid am i?" naoko laughed at herself. all the times her heart beat around him. all the times he was stuck in her mind. all the times she enjoyed his presence. she felt it, but she didn't want to admit to herself, so she didn't much of it.

naoko quickly stood up from her seat on the bed. shoko was shocked by the sudden movement from her friend. "nao-chan?" shoko looked as her best friend spaced out in her thoughts. naoko came out of her spaced out state to start walking towards the door "sorry shoko, but i've gotta go."

"wait-nao-chan?!" but before shoko could ask where she was going naoko was already out the door. shoko figured she would be heading to gojo to tell him how she felt but she didn't think it would be right in this moment considering how late at night it was.

──────────────────────────

♡。༝☆.ᐟ 𝗞𝗢𝗝𝗜𝗡𝗔𝗔𝗔'𝗦 𝗡𝗢𝗧𝗘
────   𝘢𝘭𝘮𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯....𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘪 𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘦 𝘶 𝘦𝘯𝘫𝘰𝘺𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 <3

────