𝗖𝗛. 𝟯𝟰

♡。༝☆.ᐟ 𝟯𝟰. 𝗔 𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗗 ?
────   𝗪𝗢𝗥𝗗 𝗖𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗧:  𝟵𝟵𝟭

❝ 𝗢𝗛? 𝗔 𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗗 𝗧𝗢 𝗣𝗟𝗔𝗬 𝗪𝗜𝗧𝗛? 𝗠𝗔𝗬𝗕𝗘 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗦 𝗢𝗡𝗘 𝗪𝗜𝗟𝗟 𝗔𝗖𝗧𝗨𝗔𝗟𝗟𝗬 𝗟𝗔𝗦𝗧 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗦 𝗧𝗜𝗠𝗘

❝ 𝗢𝗛? 𝗔 𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗗 𝗧𝗢 𝗣𝗟𝗔𝗬 𝗪𝗜𝗧𝗛? 𝗠𝗔𝗬𝗕𝗘 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗦 𝗢𝗡𝗘 𝗪𝗜𝗟𝗟 𝗔𝗖𝗧𝗨𝗔𝗟𝗟𝗬 𝗟𝗔𝗦𝗧 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗦 𝗧𝗜𝗠𝗘.  ❞

──── 𝙉𝘼𝙊𝙆𝙊 𝙀𝙓𝙄𝙏𝙀𝘿 𝙏𝙃𝙀 car after a long ride to miyagi. stepping in front of a forest. "this is where the school is?" naoko questioned, asking the manager who was dressed in their usual suit attire. "the school is not far deep into this forest. just travel a little bit north and you will soon reach the school. once you walk deeper into the forest i will put up the veil." the suited woman explained as naoko nodded.

the girl entered the forest, kneeling to grab her grade one katana from her shadows which appeared on the floor and placing it on the belt hole of her uniform skirt. she walked deeper into the forest putting her guard up to sense if there were any curses nearby.

taking a few more steps she could see the 3 floor building in sight. moss and vines covering the white walls of the school due to the neglect it received. tugging at the front doors, naoko pulled the handled of the doors that wouldn't budge.

sighing, the girl took a step back before kicking the doors open instead. the school was dark, hallway walls were filled with vines and moss. naoko walked in further, keeping her guard up.

she roamed the first floor, looking into the classrooms, club room, anything that could have a human hiding in it. with the first floor cleared she climbed the stairs that lead to second floor repeating the same thing, nothing, no one on the second floor.

finally she reached the third floor of the building. she could feel her senses perk up. this floor felt different from the ones below. the energy was much different. with that in mind, naoko made a dog with her hands, calling out her demon dogs. the black and white pair sniffed the area looking for anything on the floor.

the two split up, the white one taking the left wing and the black taking the right. naoko followed her black dog as it sniffed the area in front of her. a howling could be heard suddenly before being cut off from behind her. the white dog had been destroyed.

naoko rushed to the direction of where she heard the howl come from. as she was running she noticed the change in interior. the vine covered walls turned to white, as if the school was brand new again. "fuck." the girl cursed under her breathe. "this is a innate domain."

she could then hear her black demon dog growling from behind her. the girl held her sword up ready to kill anything that popped out. as naoko walked the halls she could hear crying from the girl's bathroom.

to be safe, she sent in her dog to investigate further into the bathroom. but not even a minute inside he dog was blown to bits, hitting the window across the bathroom entrance. naoko widened her eyes seeing as her shikigami got utterly destroyed.

a girl came out of the bathroom. her skin was pale white, her hair a long pitch black that had clips to pin her bangs, and she wore a school uniform. she looked like an ordinary girl but the only thing that looked off was her face. she had stitches running all along her face as if she'd received more than 30 stitches on them.

naoko watched as the mysterious girl walked out of the bathroom before she stopped and turned her head towards her. "oh? a new friend to play with? maybe this one will actually last this time." naoko widened her eyes as the curse spoke normally, like a human. she slowly backed up without saying a word.

the curse turned its head before running at full speed towards naoko. she swung her arms, but naoko held her katana to block, cutting off her arm in the process. the curse screamed "how could you?! my beautiful arm!" it complained as it tried to regenerate its arm back.

naoko had never seen a curse regenerate, and at such a high speed. she ran down the hall more as the curse followed. before launching its next attack, naoko put her fist over her hand summoning her kurage, trapping the curse in the electric field.

naoko watched as the curse attempted to escape her shikigami's electric field, electrocuting itself in the process. "the great serpent!" naoko yelled as she summoned the huge snake to attack the curse from above the jellyfish field. the curse screamed in pain, making naoko cover her ears from the deafening scream that filled the halls.

the scream built up an energy which it released releasing the technique of her swarm of shikigami. naoko ran up to the curse taking a few slashes, cutting off its arms and legs. the curse soon fell the floor looking up at naoko who hoped that this was the end. "you stupid girl! i thought we were gonna be friends. this is not how friends treat each other!" it screamed as naoko kept her guard up.

but soon enough the curse had brought back its limbs once again. it quickly stood up kicking naoko in the gut, the girl guarded it with the case of her sword but it still left her flying out of the school building which was now destroyed.

the curse jumped, catching up to naoko building up another energy in her hands, aiming towards the girl who was still in the air. but a few seconds before the curse had released its attack on her, naoko had summoned her kaze kuren. the crane like shikigami scooped up naoko in its talons taking her to the ground, dodging the curse energy attack.

"that curse if crazy! it sends out raw energy." naoko spoke to herself before trying to find as it roamed throughout the woods. she was breathing heavily, eyes on the lookout as she searched for the curse. "this thing is not a grade one. this thing has to be a special grade."

──────────────────────────

♡。༝☆.ᐟ 𝗞𝗢𝗝𝗜𝗡𝗔𝗔𝗔'𝗦 𝗡𝗢𝗧𝗘
────   𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘦 𝘨𝘰... 𝘯𝘢𝘰𝘬𝘰'𝘴 𝘪𝘮𝘱𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯 !

𝘪 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘢𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘬 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘧𝘰𝘳 1𝘬 𝘷𝘰𝘵𝘦𝘴 ! 𝘪𝘵 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘮𝘦𝘢𝘯𝘴 𝘢 𝘭𝘰𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘱𝘦𝘰𝘱𝘭𝘦 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘦𝘯𝘫𝘰𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘣𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘢𝘴 𝘮𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘢𝘴 𝘪 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘸𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘵. 𝘪 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘪 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘨𝘳𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘢 𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘣𝘪𝘵 𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘢𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘪𝘵 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘸𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘰𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴...

────