𝗖𝗛. 𝟳𝟰

♡。༝☆.ᐟ 𝟳𝟰. 𝗜𝗡𝗙𝗔𝗧𝗨𝗔𝗧𝗘𝗗 𝗪𝗜𝗧𝗛 𝗬𝗢𝗨
──── 𝗪𝗢𝗥𝗗 𝗖𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗧: 𝟭,𝟴𝟴𝟲

 𝗜𝗡𝗙𝗔𝗧𝗨𝗔𝗧𝗘𝗗 𝗪𝗜𝗧𝗛 𝗬𝗢𝗨────   𝗪𝗢𝗥𝗗 𝗖𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗧: 𝟭,𝟴𝟴𝟲

❝ 𝗜 𝗔𝗠 𝗨𝗧𝗧𝗘𝗥𝗟𝗬 𝗜𝗡𝗙𝗔𝗧𝗨𝗔𝗧𝗘𝗗 𝗪𝗜𝗧𝗛 𝗬𝗢𝗨. 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗧𝗛𝗔𝗧 𝗪𝗜𝗟𝗟 𝗡𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗥 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗚𝗘. ❞

──── 𝙉𝘼𝙊𝙆𝙊 𝙒𝙊𝙆𝙀 𝙐𝙋 to the lighting hitting her eyes. she roamed her hands around the bed, hoping to feel the body of her boyfriend with her in bed. but it was empty. he wasn't in bed with her. "satoru." she called for him but there was no response. so she sat up, rubbing her groggy eyes as she headed downstairs thinking he was cooking breakfast or unpacking some remaining boxes they had left.

"satoru?" she called for him again, but he was nowhere to be seen within the house. so she called him, but there was no ring. straight to voicemail. naoko thought it was strange. no note. no way to contract him. he just left without a word. on the day of their one-year anniversary. yea, very weird.

just as she was about to head back up the stairs a knock was heard coming from the front door. thinking it was her boyfriend she opened the door without asking who it was. but when she swung the door open, she was surprised to see her brunette best friend standing before her. "shoko?" she asked, "what are you doing here? it's so early in the morning." she allowed the brunette to enter, closing the door behind her.

"yea, i wanted to see if you wanted to have some breakfast. we haven't hung out in a while." shoko suggested as they walked through naoko's new house, shoko following behind her as she looked around at their new, but empty place. "sorry the place is a mess, we're still unpacking." she mentioned as she pulled out a stool for shoko to sit on. "you guys bought a really nice place." shoko complimented admiring their house as naoko smiled, "thanks i love it too."

"we don't really have much groceries yet. and satoru broke all the dishes while we were moving, so looks like we'll have to eat out for breakfast." shoko nodded, "i'll just go throw on something really quick so we can eat." naoko suggested turning her back to head up the stairs.

"no!" she yelled, shutting her mouth with her hands before speaking in a normal volume, "no, it's ok. i don't mind waiting here. you can take a shower, y'know, put on some makeup. do your hair. pick a nice outfit. so we can take pictures, yea... so we can take really nice pictures." shoko made up an excuse on the spot, making naoko a little suspicious at her response.

────

shoko and naoko were now at the breakfast restaurant, sitting as they waited for their dishes to arrive. "have you seen or heard from satoru today? he wasn't home when i woke up and when i tried to call him it went straight to voicemail." shoko's eyes widened at her question, "no, i haven't." shoko lied as the waiter brought over their dishes, setting them onto the table.