𝗖𝗛. 𝟮𝟵

♡。༝☆.ᐟ 𝟮𝟵. 𝗝𝗨𝗦𝗧 𝗔 𝗚𝗔𝗠𝗘
────   𝗪𝗢𝗥𝗗 𝗖𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗧: 𝟳𝟳𝟬

❝ 𝗜𝗧'𝗦 𝗡𝗢𝗧 𝗠𝗬 𝗙𝗔𝗨𝗟𝗧 𝗜 𝗛𝗔𝗗 𝗧𝗢 𝗣𝗜𝗖𝗞 𝗨𝗣 𝟭𝟲 𝗙𝗨𝗖𝗞𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗖𝗔𝗥𝗗𝗦 !  ❞

──── ❝ 𝙊𝙆 𝙊𝙆 𝙉𝙀𝙓𝙏 game. how about uno?" naoko asked digging through the pile of games stacked in her boyfriend's dorm room. "hell yeah!" the small brunette girl raises her arms in excitement.

you see tonight the fourth years were having their very own game night. and although there were only four of them they made quite a lot of noise. the room was filled with laughter and under aged drinking courtesy of getou sneaking in all the drinks past yaga-sensei.

no, they weren't drunk or even a little bit tipsy, but the brunette and white-haired boy were quite the noise-makers in these type of settings. while naoko and getou simply played the games in peace as the other two continue to yell getting a little too competitive.

naoko shuffled the colorful stack of cards, dealing out seven cards to every player. setting up the first card, gojo puts down a green seven on top. to his left, naoko then places down a blue seven, and then stacks three more cards of the same number.

"hey! wait! who said we were doing stacking!" shoko's loud voice fills the room.

"since when is there no stacking in uno. just go shoko." getou fired back with attitude, but in a very calm voice oddly. shoko scoffs placing down her red five. getou places his card down proceeding straight to gojo's turn.

gojo chuckled to himself hiding his face behind his card. he dramatically slammed his +4 card making his girlfriend pick up four cards, but naoko gladly placed her own +4 card passing the baton to shoko.

shoko smiled adding another +4 card to the pile making the stack worth +12. at this point it wasn't looking too good for getou.. but the dark-haired boy slowly but dramatically dropped the bomb, placing his +4 card as well making the white-haired boy take sixteen cards from the stack.

the white haired boy just picked up his cards in disbelief as his friends and girlfriend were laughing at how the +4 card backfired on him. getou changes the color to yellow and now it was naoko's turn. she places down a yellow 2 and swiftly says "uno."

"HOW!!" satoru yells at how he ended up with 22 cards and his girlfriend already down to her last one. "you just suck, satoru." naoko sticks out her tongue to tease him.

clearly getting provoked by the girl he shouts, complaining as always "it's not my fault i had to pick up 16 fucking cards!"

"jesus, calm down satoru. it's just a game." getou smacks his friend on the back.

"OK CAN I JUST GO?!" shoko shouts, tired of all the interruptions. she places down a reverse card as her only yellow card left in her deck. naoko smiles placing her last card down.

"SHOKO! WHY DID YOU PUT A REVERSE CARD WHEN NAOKO HAS ONE CARD LEFT!?!" the two boys yell in unison, while naoko watches as they bicker at her fast win.

"IT WAS MY ONLY CARD!" shoko talks back, explaining her rather dumb move.

"YOU SHOULD'VE JUST PICKED UP A CARD!" gojo yells even louder than he was before with his hands in the air. the white-haired boy stands up from his seat, the other two following him and standing from their seats to continue their argument.

"EASY FOR YOU TO SAY MR.PICKUP-16-CARDS!" the brunette girl mocks him.

"THAT WASN'T MY FAULT!" gojo gets defensive whining once again while getou laughs at shoko's comeback and satoru's reaction making more noise on top of them.

"YOU'RE THE ONE THAT STARTED-" shoko starts to add more to the argument but was cut off by naoko standing up and sighing, taking a deep breath "OK OK! CAN YOU ALL JUST SHUT UP!" naoko raises her voice forcing the loud trio to shut their mouths.

the trio sits back in their seats slightly scared of when naoko raises her voice. "sorry" they say in unison. "jeez, we're here to play games not to fight." naoko presses her fingers to her temple feeling a headache coming from all their yelling.

"let's just play another game." shoko recommends looking through the stack of games as the boys clean up the uno cards that were scattered all over the table and into it's respective box.

the rest of the night was filled with loud laughter and lots more bickering between the group. times like these were things that would never be forgotten. they all gotten along quite well despite their rather different personalities. and times like this is why they wished it could always be like this, even when they grow older.

──────────────────────────

♡。༝☆.ᐟ 𝗞𝗢𝗝𝗜𝗡𝗔𝗔𝗔'𝗦 𝗡𝗢𝗧𝗘
──── 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘢 𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘧𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘳 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 :𝘋 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘯𝘦𝘹𝘵 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 !!

────