𝗖𝗛. 𝟱𝟭

♡。༝☆.ᐟ 𝟱𝟭. 𝗗𝗘𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗪𝗜𝗧𝗛 𝗜𝗧
────   𝗪𝗢𝗥𝗗 𝗖𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗧: 𝟵𝟲𝟱

❝ 𝗜 𝗛𝗔𝗧𝗘 𝗠𝗬𝗦𝗘𝗟𝗙 𝗦𝗢 𝗙𝗨𝗖𝗞𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗠𝗨𝗖𝗛, 𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗨𝗥𝗨

❝ 𝗜 𝗛𝗔𝗧𝗘 𝗠𝗬𝗦𝗘𝗟𝗙 𝗦𝗢 𝗙𝗨𝗖𝗞𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗠𝗨𝗖𝗛, 𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗨𝗥𝗨. 𝗛𝗢𝗪 𝗖𝗢𝗨𝗟𝗗 𝗜 𝗗𝗢 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗦
𝗧𝗢 𝗛𝗘𝗥 ?  ❞

 𝗛𝗢𝗪 𝗖𝗢𝗨𝗟𝗗 𝗜 𝗗𝗢 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗦 𝗧𝗢 𝗛𝗘𝗥 ?  ❞

♡。༝☆.ᐟ 𝗦𝗔𝗧𝗢𝗥𝗨

──── ❝𝙒𝙀'𝙍𝙀 𝘿𝙊𝙉𝙀 𝙎𝘼𝙏𝙊𝙍𝙐.❞ played through his head the entire day like a broken record. he sat in his bed filled with tissues and his room which was a mess from him throwing objects across the room in anger. mainly from anger at himself.

he couldn't do anything else but blame himself. after all, it was his doing. he's the one who single-handedly destroyed probably the best thing in his life. he cried so much during the day that now he's run out of tears to shed. the only sound coming from his room is the sobs which escaped his lips under his sheets.

and now a sound of someone knocking at his door. "satoru. i heard what happened. just let me in." it was his best friend. he didn't have the strength to open his door. let alone talk to his best friend.

he didn't make a sound under his sheets, wanting to avoid anyone trying to talk to him. he continued to hear the pounds against his door. geotu was persistent. wasn't going to leave his friend to brew in his own sorrow. not like last time.

gojo finally grew sick of the constant knocking. he pulled himself out of bed opening the door. getou took a good look at his friend before entering his room. he was a mess. the unkept hair. the red, puffy eyes. he was suffering.

"she dumped you? why?" getou sat on the couch getting straight to the point. gojo sighed with his head hanging low, "yea we're done. i fucked up. i'm never getting her back."