𝗖𝗛. 𝟬𝟲

♡。༝☆.ᐟ 𝟬𝟲. 𝗣𝗥𝗘𝗧𝗧𝗬 𝗦𝗠𝗜𝗟𝗘
──── 𝗪𝗢𝗥𝗗 𝗖𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗧: 𝟭,𝟰𝟰𝟵

 𝗣𝗥𝗘𝗧𝗧𝗬 𝗦𝗠𝗜𝗟𝗘────   𝗪𝗢𝗥𝗗 𝗖𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗧: 𝟭,𝟰𝟰𝟵

❝ 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗦𝗛𝗢𝗨𝗟𝗗 𝗦𝗠𝗜𝗟𝗘 𝗠𝗢𝗥𝗘. ❞

──── 𝙒𝘼𝙏𝘾𝙃𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙎𝙐𝙉𝙎𝙀𝙏 fall, naoko sat in her desk seat as her teacher gave them a lecture on why you should always put up a veil before a mission. it was more of a scolding more than anything after gojo forgot to put up a veil again. class usually went on for this long, but yaga-sensei held them back for more time.

naoko then was brought back from a daze as she heard her classmates pack up. she began to pack up her things as well. but before she could finish, she sees the white-haired male standing in front of her desk. "yo zenin, can you help me with something?" naoko gave him a confused look before nodding her head. she looked around and shoko had apparently already left as well as getou.

"ok great!" gojo grabbed her wrist as dragged her towards the exit of the classroom and to the dorms building. luckily, she was able to grab her staff and bag before he pulled her in front of his dorm door. "what are we doing in front of your room?" he didn't answer question but instead grabbed her hand to lead her inside, sitting her down on the sofa in his room which sat in front of the tv.

"welllll~ if you remember we talked about training on our date. so, we're going to train!" gojo fiddled with the wires behind his tv before placing the cd inside his console. naoko grew confused on what exactly they were doing in his room that was considered training before she asked, "and what does watching movies have anything to do with training?"

"i asked yaga-sensei what we could do to train our emotions and it'll help our cursed energy, and this is what he recommended. oh! and he also gave me this!" he explained tossing a cursed doll that was made by yaga-sensei himself. naoko held it in her hands investigating what exactly the cursed doll did. it wasn't moving so she just held it in her lap.

gojo finally started the movie. she didn't know what exactly he was putting on this entire time, but he put on 'parasite'. naoko had never watched the movie but she knew it had some pretty shocking moments after shoko had watched it and told her how it was such a great movie.

the teenage boy stood up to turn off the lights setting the complete movie setting and came back with a popcorn bowl which he had popped beforehand. he also took his own version of cursed doll holding it with him as he sat on the couch next to naoko. he made sure not to sit too close to make naoko uncomfortable. the movie started with the appearance of a family that lived in semi-basement home. naoko interrupted the movie "what are these cursed dolls even supposed to do, gojo-san?"